I text my Dad telling him we are going to Harry's and he accepts.
Harry arrives, not a single paparazzi near us and it's so weird but better than ever. I don't want Arthur to be mobbed or something.

"Derry!" Arthur screams and runs to him.

I don't really understand why he loves him so much but it is so cute to see them this friendly. He whispers something in Harry's ear and Harry takes out bubblegum and gives him one.

I walk slowly to the car, I help Arthur climbing in and then Harry climbs beside me.

He tells the address to the driver and he starts the car.

"Hey," he greets me, shaking my hand. a gesture I didn't expect but whatever...

"Hi, sorry for this..." I apologise; Arthur can be so meddlesome sometimes.

"It's okay, I am glad to see you." He whispers into my ear and I shudder.

"I'm starved." Arthur comments.

"Do you want to go to McDonald's first?" Harry suggests.

"Oh no, he always is starved, don't bother yourself." I say.

"It's completely fine, we're going to McDonald's."

"Hell yeah!" Arthur screams.

We reach to the place and Arthur goes immediately to play while the order comes to our table. Everyone here watching us, whispering things about us.

"So you've been these three days babysitting your brother?"

"Basically... but I really like him so it's fine."

"I like him too, he is the only one of your family members that doesn't hate me already," Harry laughs.

"And what are you doing here? I thought you were in London."

"I am here to record new music," he answers.
When Arthur finally eats, we go to the studio where Harry was minutes ago; it's small but has a lot of different weird and extraordinary stuff to record, sing or whatever it is called.

Arthur records a little song for his Mom with Harry's help while I slowly die from softness. Arthur finally falls asleep, it's the first time he's been awake since 6am to almost sunset.

"Thanks for making him laugh today," I thank him. "My Dad and Kate already got divorced and I just have the job to tell Arthur about it, I want him to be so happy so that this isn't too tough for him."

"Who has the custody?"

"Kate. My Dad is trying to spend a lot of time with his kids, last week was Lauren and now it's Arthur but he has had a lot of work and he hasn't spent the amount of time needed for Arthur not to miss him so much,"

"He will see him every weekend or holiday, don't be sad for him." He rubs my cheek.

"I am worried, I don't want him to react as me or worst as Danny when Dad left."

"Hey... It is different and you know it, don't be worried because you are the best sister ever and now that you have experience you will help them through this," he continues rubbing my cheek and the sexual tension covers my body.

"Yes you are right," I smile.

"Let's change the topic now so you give me that big smile of yours I love,"

I blush and smile, he is so soft and I am falling truly, deeply in love with this new version of Harry Styles. This is not the flirty one I met, this is the real one.

"I've missed you so much this week," I say.

"Have you?" He raises his eyebrows grinning, "so do I." He wraps my shoulders with his arm and brings me closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.