28) "Valentines Children"

Start from the beginning

He came closer and placed his hand on your tummy and you got up. You both were just staring into each other's eyes. You both didn't speak anything. The doctors soon rushed in, and pushed Justin all the way to the corner of the room. You lift your hand, equal to your face, and reach out for Justin. He was just standing there, his arms in a praying position.

The pain quickly shot up, and you screamed. The nurses had your hands pinned down. The doctor was repeating the same thing "Push, come on push" and you had tears gushing out. Soon, Justin disappeared. You cried, noticing when he left. 

Suddenly, 'Be Alright' started playing. You knew he did that, for you to feel better. Meanwhile, Justin, was in the middle of the corridor, hugging his mother. He said "Mom, she's crying and she's in excruciating pain! I can't take it!" and Pattie replied "Sweetheart, go inside. She's going to be hurting more, knowing that you're not there. Go in Justin." and He rushed inside. 

The doctors whispered something to Justin, and he came closer, to you. The nurses left your hands, and one of them left. You cry, so hard, your heart was thumping really loud. He calmed you down, and kissed you for a little while.

Again, those people were back, one of those nurses pricked a needle and said "It will increase the pain a little, but it's okay" and that just freaked Justin out. He was really nervous, he bit his lip, and started bleeding. It was that intense!

You screamed and cried so loud, for the past 1 hour. The doctor said "Yes! Almost done! They're out! Push! Push!" and Justin held your hand, and started singing, 'Be Alright'. (Again, yes!) But when you screamed, and cried, you could hear his voice getting shaky, and he was almost crying. The doctors said "Once More Y/n! You can do it!" and you screamed louder and heard a little cry, which was not from you.

Your vision was blurry and all you could hear was that the doctor said "Once more!" and You pushed really hard, and passed out, after hearing another little cry. 

Justin's POV:

They're born! They're here! My son, he was born first at 1:22 am, and my daughter, she was born at 1:25 am. I and Y/n had already decided names for them. My son will be called Jayden Valentine Bieber. Since today is Valentine's day, Valentine is his middle name. And my daughter, she will be called Juliet Anne Bieber. Since Juliet is the name of a beauty, a love symbol, that's her name. 

They're Non-Identical twins. Both of them have a lot of features from me. I cannot wait for y/n to wake up. My mom saw them both and said "Justin! I'm a grandmother now!" and she got emotional, and cried. The doctors said I can see them both, after a few hours, and not now. Y/n might wake up only tomorrow. 

- End of POV-

Next Day:

You could feel the pain, in your abdomen. You woke up, slowly, the lights making it hard for you to see. A few seconds later, someone switched them off, and said "Hello beautiful" and that someone, was your husband, Justin. He held your hands and said "Are you okay?" and you said "Yes, the babies?" and He said "They're sleeping. Can you believe, Juliet and Jayden have been born already!?" and you blushed, and cried. 

He sat on the bed now, since the bed was pretty big. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and laid your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. It was so silent. His hands were running up and down on your back. He whispered "I love you so much." and you said "Me too" and cried. [Happy tears.. :') Happy tears..] 

The doctor, Clarissa, she came in and laughed. She said "Am I interrupting y'all? You know, I could always be back later.." and Justin said "No problem, come in!" and laughed along. She said "So, finally, pop sensation, and heartthrob Justin Bieber, is a daddy!" And Justin chuckled. She checked you and said "We're all good. Juliet and Jayden are doing great. You can leave the hospital tomorrow, if your okay. We'll schedule some appointments and things..... Now, I'm gonna go, Justin, Go Go Kiss her.. Don't stay off of her!" and left the room. 

He stroked your cheeks and you blushed so hard. He said "It was so hard seeing you in pain." And you said "I'm Alright.." trying to relate to 'Be Alright'. He said "Yesterday was when, my brains got the fact, that i'm in true love. Every time you screamed in pain, it pained more in here" and laid your hands on his chest, near the heart. You giggled and said "I'm, I'm tired.." and yawned. He laid down, beside you, and you fell asleep on his arms. 

He asked Clarissa to click a picture, and he uploaded it to Instagram, with the caption: "Juliet and Jayden, made her tired.. So she fell asleep in my arms. Wondering if this bed can hold us both longer :) " and soon, it was on the news, Beliebers fangirling, and wishes flooding in.

All the best,Mrs Y/n Bieber, and Justin! 

- OH MY BIEBER. I REALLY LOVE THIS OH MY! So much of Intimate Moments. (^_^) I was so emotional while writing this. Who knows, you might be Mrs Bieber! Or I might be Mrs. Bieber! Anyways, Please VOTE! COMMENT and REQUEST! ASAP! Thank you future Mrs Biebers.. <3