Chase and Sissy

"I'm going out, Chase, wanna come?" Sissy asked. I glanced away from my book and looked at her. She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt and a sparkly red corset top.

"Nah, I'm good. Have fun," I replied. She sighed. I said those words so much they might as well have been my catch phrase. She walked over to me, her heels clicking against the hard wood floor. She leaned over the back of the couch where I sat, her warm breasts pressing against the back of my shoulder. 

"I can't go to a bar alone," she whined as I turned a page. 

"Of course you can. It's the twenty-first century. Girls go out to bars by themselves all the time," I muttered. She sighed and leaned even further over the couch. Her long, dark hair brushed my cheek, the sweet smell of her perfume was nearly overwhelming. 

"It's tacky. You can be my wing-man." I sighed and placed a bookmark between the pages of my book. I looked up at her and she smiled; pretty pink lips parting to reveal pearly white teeth. 

"You don't need a wing-man, Sissy." She groaned and wrapped her soft arms around my neck, her chin resting on top of my head. 

"I'm so tired of going out alone," she whispered. I rolled my eyes and pushed my glasses up on my nose mumbling, "It's not like you're ever alone for long." She let go of me and straightened up adjusting the strap of her purse. 

"Yeah, I guess. But I'd really like you to come with me. Come on, it'll be fun." 

"No, it won't. I'm a total buzzkill. You'll have more fun without me," I said setting my book on the table to the side of the couch. Sissy pouted and ruffled my dark brown hair.

"You're not a buzzkill. You're just a little uptight. All you need is a few shots and you'll be hooking up in no time," she said whipping out her compact mirror and checking her hair. I sighed; 'taking shots and hooking up' didn't really sound like my idea of fun, but I was weird like that. She snapped the compact shut and looked at me, really looked at me with her dark green eyes. I shrank into the couch. I hated when she looked at me like that; it felt like being x-rayed. 

"Chase, I'm serious. You need to go out. No offense, but you're not looking too hot these days. You're all pale and skinny and with the bags under your eyes and your hair is all dull and not shiny at all." I raised an eyebrow at her and she muttered, "I said 'no offense.'"

I sighed and took off my glasses, using the hem of my shirt to clean the lenses. Sissy smiled and bounced up and down, her boobs nearly falling out of her top. She knew what cleaning the glasses meant. 

"Fine, I'll go. What should I wear?" I relented looking down at my purple skinny jeans and over-sized t-shirt with the Hufflepuff part of the Sorting Hat's song from the first Harry Potter book on it. She squealed and grabbed my arm, pulling me bodily from the couch. 

"What you have on is fine," she said before looking down at my feet and almost visibly wincing at my penguin slippers. She threw me a pair of socks and my grey converse and dragged me out the door.