Pig

His arms hooked underneath my upper thighs holding me up with ease and his mouth pulled away from mine moving to my cheek, my jaw, my neck placing a small kiss on each spot causing cool relief to bloom across my flesh.

"You recover quickly, Chase. I absorbed the heat of three humans from you and you're already all toasty warm for me again," he whispered his lips moving seductively against my flesh.

This was very out of character for me. Maybe I should stop.

His mouth moved down my neck to my collar bone. I could feel his teeth against my skin like points of ice. I shivered.

I should stop. Sissy and Octavia were standing right there. Sissy was fuming and Octavia was looking on with mild curiosity. There were other people on the street. Some were actually stopping to watch...me. Not Sissy. People were watching me. Huh. I should stop.

"Chase," Sissy said.

I pressed my face against the top of Barapha's head and breathed deeply. His hair smelled like freshly fallen snow.

"Chase!" Sissy snapped.

"Hmm?" I replied my nose still in his hair quietly relishing in the feel of his tongue against my skin slowly siphoning away the overwhelming heat one degree at a time. I shouldn't stop.

"You guys should probably chill out," she continued. I smiled and twirled my fingers through Barapha's long hair.

"I am chilling out," I murmured and he laughed against my skin before moving back to kiss me once again on the lips.

"Κυνηγητό!" Sissy shouted and I jerked away from Barapha nearly falling out of his arms.

"What?!" I asked looking back at her and my face suddenly began flaming with embarrassment. The small crowd that had gathered around us was stripping each other of their clothing, making out and grinding against one another like frantic horny teenagers at junior prom.

"What are you doing, Sis?!" I shrieked my eyes wide with shock. She shook her head and covered her mouth to suppress a laugh. She seemed to be in a much better mood.

"This is all you, bro," she replied and I sputtered.

"I'm not doing this!"

She laughed out loud and said, "Yes, you are!"

"But I'm not even hungry anymore!" I turned back to Barapha who was nosing me like an attention starved puppy.

"Let me down," I said.

"No!" he replied one of his arms coming away from my thighs and curling around my back hugging me tightly to him. I sighed and took his face in my hands staring into his blue eyes.

"I'm shy, remember?" I murmured and he blushed almost instantly releasing me. My feet hit the ground and I spun around to face the gyrating throng. I gaped in shock. I couldn't possibly have caused this.

Sissy laughed out loud and said, "You're aura is spiking, Chase, and these people are feeling it hard!" I shook my head and replied, "No, it is not! I am not spiking anything! I-I'm not feeling any of...that!" I waved my hand at the humans.

Sissy giggled and made eyes at a particularly attractive man pawing at an equally attractive woman. Sissy didn't usually bother with humans but when there was more than one she ran little risk of hurting them.

"You feel attraction in very different ways, it's true, but your power responds in the same way it does for all of us," she said pointing at the young man and woman and crooking her finger. The humans hastily obliged.

"Great," I muttered. Octavia poked me in the shoulder and I looked at her. She alone seemed unaffected by my power.

"Can we go home?" she asked. She was already calling my apartment home. I nodded.

"We're going home, Sis," I said and she barely looked at me as she replied, "M'kay. I'll be there after a while." Several other humans drifted towards Sissy. Good for her. When it came to human/succubus relations orgies were always a safer bet.

"Alright," I muttered turning in the direction of the apartment. Before I could take a step Barapha threw his arms around me and whined, "I thought we could go somewhere more private, my little shy boy."

"I'm going home," I said trying to walk away from him. He hugged me tighter.

"I'll come with you."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because whyyy, Chaaase?"

I sighed so loudly it sounded like a growl and retorted, "Because she lives with me and I wouldn't feel comfortable having you in the same house as her." He blinked at me in confusion and then glanced over at Octavia.

"Seriously?"

She nodded.

He scoffed.

"That's disgusting," he said. She raised a questioning eyebrow at him and crossed her arms over her chest. He shook his head and muttered, "It's like a human living with a pig." She smirked and signed, "Tons of humans have pet pigs, you ignorant nob!"

"Oh come off it, finger food!" he snapped. He understood sign language...great.