Together

I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and jerked him downward to meet me. I touched his soft pale lips with my warm fingertips and his mouth dropped open.

I fed and fed until I felt his body weaken and his legs give out beneath him and he collapsed to the ground barely conscious. The world spun around me as I straightened up and everyone paused in their yelling to stare at me.

Barapha had a reputation for being one of the strongest Mythics in the Northern Hemisphere and I just put him on the floor.

"Whoo! Let's party!" I shouted and the crowd started yelling once more now at Sissy and at each other. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a glass of whisky off a forgotten drink tray.

"Great, Chase! This is really great!" Sissy snapped at me throwing her arms into the air and glaring at me. "I spend the last hundred years sharing feeds with you, watching you slowly starve to death and feeling sorry for you and now I see you could have been doing it all on your own!" She shook her head her hair bouncing beautifully.

"How much time and pity I've wasted on you! It's pathetic! You're pathetic! My sad starving little brother who can't get it up! How I-"

"You're right," I said and that shut her up long enough for me to take her face gently in my hands and place my mouth less than an inch from hers.

"Let me share with you now, sister," I murmured giving her some of the energy I took from Barapha and Quetz. The shimmering thread was bright red and pulsed with life and her hands fluttered through the air before coming up to caress the back of my head fighting the urge to close the gap between our mouths...we were siblings after all.

"Oh gods, Chase. I forgot what Barapha tasted like and that Quetz...that-that's powerful. Wow," she murmured pulling away from me.

"Wow, wow, wow," she repeated her eyes glowing blue. I smiled at her and said, "It is impressive, isn't it?" She nodded and then tears started welling up in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what I said, Chase. I didn't mean it," she whispered and I sighed saying, "Yeah, you did, but that's okay. I forgive you." She stared at me for a long moment and I grinned.

"Let's show these losers what happens when you get a succubus and an incubus together in the same room," I said with a smirk and she smiled brightly before turning on the people surrounding her.

She stepped into the yelling crowd brushing her fingertips against exposed arms and faces sending trails of red light across their skin. Suddenly half the room were clawing the clothes off of each other.

"Can you do that?" Quetz asked walking up to me and I glanced at the other half of the crowd still bickering at each other. That woman was still in the background observing the chaos around her.

"I don't know...maybe when I was younger and didn't know how to control myself," I mumbled and he nodded staring at Barapha asleep on the tile floor.

"He'd hate to miss this. The...heat these people are generating," Quetz said and I looked up at him asking, "Do you want to wake him up?" He walked over to him without replying and I followed. We crouched down next to him and Quetz took Barapha's left hand in both of his.

I paused for a moment and then grabbed Barapha's other hand. He felt colder than normal if that was possible. I raised his hand to my mouth and blew on his fingers. I looked at Quetz and my eyes widened when I saw him stick Barapha's fingers in his mouth and bite down...hard.

"Ah!" Barapha cried springing upright then reeling his eyelids fluttering and he slumped forward his hand sliding out of Quetz's mouth.

"Uh, wake up," I said propping him up. He was a lot heavier than he looked. I thought about giving some back, but I already wasted a lot on Sissy and if I gave anymore I would no longer be so delightfully satisfied.

Quetz then did something even more strange. He bit down on his own fingers until they bled and then grasped Barapha's bloody hand. His bright red blood mixed with Barapha's dark blue and steam rose into the air.

Barapha groaned and raised Quetz's hand to him mouth licking at the searing hot blood. He was suddenly tearing off his own shirt and he pulled Quetz into his lap hugging him tight their bare torso's mashing together. Barapha's skin was so cold and Quetz's was so hot I could almost hear the contact hissing.

He looked at me over Quetz's shoulder and there was no anger, not anymore. I crawled around him and sat behind him on my knees leaning forward and pressing my front against his back curling my arms around his neck.