Eros and the Witch

"I wouldn't call them super powers especially not when talking about me. If you wanna see super you should see my sister," I said.

"You mean that sexy brunette with the perfect tits?" Octavia asked and I stifled a laugh.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

She shrugged and signed, "I see her when I get the mail. She looks just like you...only you know...all womanly." I thought about what she said. She thought Sissy and I looked alike. I found that hard to believe. I mean sure we had the same eye color and roughly the same hair color except when she was experimenting with hair dye, but Sissy was extremely attractive and people barely looked at me.

"So what kind of powers does she have then?" she asked and I shrugged.

"They are kind of hard to explain without experiencing them for yourself. She can make people fall in love with her," I said and her eyes widened.

"For real?"

"Well not love exactly. More like lust. She can make people lust after her and become obsessed with her...though she doesn't really have to try. People fall all over her whether she is using her powers or not. She can also create this sort of aura of euphoria around her that makes everyone around her incredibly horny." Except me.

Octavia nodded contemplatively and asked, "What else?" I thought for a moment and decided to hold back on the more demonic aspects of being a succubus.

"She can make anyone do pretty much anything she wants them to."

"Like Charmspeak?" she asked once again with the Percy Jackson references.

"Sure, like Charmspeak. I hear the older, more powerful incubi can conjure fire from thin air, but I've never seen it done so I can't say for sure," I said. Her eyes widened and then she pursed her lips.

"How old are you?" she asked. I smiled softly and retorted, "How old do I look?" She thought for a moment and then replied, "I thought you were around my age, but now I think you might be older." She thought I was around her age? My ID said I was twenty-one, Sissy's said she was twenty-three. How old was Octavia?

"How old are you?" I asked. She motioned that she was sixteen. She thought I was sixteen? I knew I looked young for my age, but come on.

"I'm two-hundred and seventeen years old," I said and her jaw dropped.

"So you are like a vampire." I frowned. I didn't like being compared to a vampire. They were usually mean and hard to get along with.

"No we are born the way we are, we aren't turned. We age normally until we hit puberty and then our powers kick in and we start aging very slowly. The more we feed the slower we age. Sissy feeds so much she barely ages."

"Is that your sister's name? Sissy?" she asked with a smile. I shrugged and replied, "It is right now. She changes names sometimes. She gets bored."

"What about you? Is Chase your real name?" she asked. I leaned back against the island in the middle of the kitchen and looked up at the ceiling, it was stained with smoke and grease.

"It has been for a while, but it isn't the name my parents gave me." She looked at me and in the depths of her eyes she seemed older than she was.

"Did Eros raise you?" she asked and I shook my head in response.

"Sissy and I were born to a witch. Eros wasn't around...actually we've never seen him and don't even know if he is really the father of incubi and succubi. We just know what our mother told us and what other Mythics believe. She gave us our names and she raised us. Men and women came and went, some helped to raise us and some were just there for spells and remedies, but she was always there for us."

She took a step closer to me and asked, "So what is your real name?" I smirked and replied, "Can't tell you."