Kinky

We arrived to find an enormous six-person tent set up about fifteen yards away from the water. Quetz had dug a fire pit and was in the process of ringing it with chunks of volcanic rock. We walked over to him and dropped the kindling onto the sand. He looked up at us and bit back a smile asking, "Did the forest put up a fight?"

I gave him a confused look and Barapha laughed plucking a leaf from my hair. I then realized I was covered in dirt and sand from when Barapha had tackled me. My face went red, and I hastily brushed off my clothes. Quetz and Barapha shared a look before laughing. Barapha helped me brush off the back of my clothes and Quetz grabbed a few pieces of wood arranging them in a star pattern.

Quetz laid down on his stomach and blew softly on the kindling. The damp wood began to steam wildly as Quetz' breath dried it out. After a few seconds the wood caught fire and soon a roaring fire was blazing in the pit. Quetz smiled brightly and sat up in the sand saying, "Tada!" I laughed and flopped down in the sand next to him exclaiming, "That's so cool!" Quetz looked at me and said, "I thought Incubi had moderate control over fire."

I reached out to the flame and replied, "The older one maybe. I'm not there yet." I could feel the warmth of the flames intense upon my skin and my hand curled into a fist. I looked at Quetz and smiled saying, "Sissy and I tried about a hundred years ago. We were back home visiting our mom and she caught us in the barn trying to light cigarettes with our minds. It didn't end well. There was straw everywhere. We almost burned the barn down. Mom beat our asses. It wasn't pretty."

Barapha plunked down next to me and grinned poking my arm and asking, "Was baby Chase a troublemaker?" I rolled my eyes and replied, "I wasn't a troublemaker. I was just curious about everything and maybe that curiosity occasionally got me in trouble." I couldn't help but smile.

Barapha grabbed my arm and gave me a shake saying, "By the way you behaved earlier at Karaoke, I can tell you were a hella rambunctious child. I wish I could have known you."

"You were already grown when I was a kid," I said and he cringed covering my mouth with his hand and saying, "Shhh."

"Don't feel bad about it, Bara. You were already over a thousand years old when I was hatched too," Quetz said and Barapha frowned removing his hand from my mouth. He glanced between the two of us and mumbled, "Y'all making me feel a little pedophilic here."

Quetz rolled his eyes and said, "I'm eight hundred and ninety-eight years old, Bara. You're not a pedophile." I stared at Quetz. I figured he was older than me, most dragons living in the human realm had a few centuries under their belts, but goddamn.

"I feel like a baby," I squeaked before blushing. I hadn't mean to say that out loud.

"Aw, Chase, you are a baby," Barapha exclaimed leaning against me. Quetz leaned into me from the other side and murmured, "Cute baby." I giggled nervously, feeling ice on one side and fire on the other.

"Look at him blush, Quetz," Barapha said squeezing my face between his thumb and fingers. Quetz sighed and pressed his lips against my temple, his hot breath stirring my hair. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose. His stomach suddenly gave a loud grumble and Barapha burst out laughing. Quetz leaned away from me blushing fiercely and he said, "Sorry. You smell really good."

I blinked in surprise and Barapha cackled even harder saying, "I told you to eat before we left."

"The freezer is empty, and we were in a rush," Quetz insisted and Barapha reached across me to pinch Quetz on the cheek saying, "I guess it's seafood for you tonight, Snapdragon." His arm snaked around my waist, and he yanked me closer murmuring, "Unless Chase feels like giving up a couple pounds of flesh." His grip on my waist tightened and he slipped his hand up the front of my shirt adding, "Not that you have much to spare."

I laughed nervously and grabbed his wrist feeling my heart pounding erratically in my chest. I looked at Quetz and asked, "You don't really eat other Mythics, do you?" Quetz stared at me with wide innocent eyes for several seconds before blinking rapidly and looking away. My mouth pulled into a grimace, and I felt fear like a stone in the pit of my stomach.

I felt Barapha's icy breath against my ear as he chuckled and said, "Don't worry, Chase, an Amphithere's preferred prey is human, but in a pinch any live, wriggling thing will do." I looked at Quetz and he cast his gaze aside mumbling, "Stop teasing, Bara, you're gonna make him scared of me."

"I'm not teasing, I'm telling the truth," Barapha said pulling me fully into his lap and hugging me tight. He squeezed my thigh and looked at Quetz with a smirk saying, "Tell me you wouldn't salivate over a nice juicy slab of this." My face flamed and Barapha sighed at the warmth of my body.

Quetz's eyes slowly scanned my body, and the air grew nearly unbearably warm, the fire flaring in the pit. Quetz bit down on his bottom lip and Barapha chuckled. I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. Quetz suddenly shook his head and said, "Chase, I would never hurt you."

"Not unless you ask him to," Barapha added and Quetz blushed. Barapha smiled and held Quetz' gaze saying, "He's quite good at it. He knows all the right buttons to push." Barapha's hand moved higher on my thigh, and he squeezed just tight enough to hurt. I grunted softly and grabbed his wrist.

"You guys are into some real kinky shit, aren't you?" I muttered and Barapha laughed retorting, "You have no idea."