Taylor

We finished washing and drying the clothes and returned home to find Sissy standing outside the front door with our neighbor from across the hall.

"Thanks for the pick me up, Tay. I really appreciate it," Sissy murmured nibbling at his ear. He laughed breathlessly and his hands drifted down to her firm backside.

"No problem, babe. You know I'm always there, right across the hall whenever you need me," he replied and she sighed contentedly rising up onto her toes and kissing him lightly on the lips pulling a wisp of energy from his mouth before stepping away from him.

"You're the best," she whispered and he grinned revealing perfect white teeth and his light brown eyes flashed silver.

"You weren't so bad yourself," he replied and he took a step back holding his arms out wide.

"So what did you think of this one?" he asked turning in a slow circle. Sissy placed a finger to her lips in thought and I tried to edge around her, but she was blocking the door.

"I'd say top ten," she finally replied and she leaned forward slipping her hands up the front of his shirt digging her fingertips into his torso feeling his abdominal muscles tense deliciously.

"It's bumpy in all the right places," she mumbled and even though she had just fed her skin was suddenly shimmering with red light.

He chuckled and grabbed her wrists saying, "You know I'd love to go again, Babydoll, but I have work in an hour and this role kind of requires that I be able to stand upright." She pouted for a second and then laughed and said, "Alright, fine. Good luck with your fancy acting job." She spun around and went inside.

Taylor turned to look at Octavia and I and smirked.

"Heard you hooked up last night, Chase," he said and my face went pink.

"No, not-not really," I muttered shaking my head and adjusting the hamper on my hip. Taylor laughed and smacked me playfully on the shoulder.

"I'm just messing with you, mate. So what do you think?" he asked placing his hand under his chin and fluttering his eyelashes. I smiled politely and replied, "It's pretty nice. Is it for your job?" He nodded and inquired, "Nicer than Barapha?" He laughed out loud at my expression.

"Sissy told you--"

"That you've stolen the heart of the great white spirit of the Himalayas? Yep!" Octavia rolled her eyes and opened the door to go inside. Taylor glanced at her and asked, "Who's the human chick?" She looked at him and gestured, "Is it really that obvious that I'm human?!" He seemed a little taken aback by her sassy use of sign language and he carefully signed, "Deaf or mute?" She blinked in surprise and replied, "Severely speech impaired. And my name is Octavia."

He smiled brightly and said, "It's very nice to meet you, Octavia. I'm Taylor Golan." Her eyes bugged and she frantically signed, "Taylor Golan?! Like the famous actor Taylor Golan?!" His smile grew impossibly brighter and his eyes glittered silver once more.

"Yeah, that's me," he said and Octavia looked like she was about to freak out but suddenly she stopped and her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"I've seen all seven seasons of Perfect Justice. You don't look anything like Taylor Golan," she accused and he laughed.

"That's a funny thing to say considering no one knows what Taylor Golan actually looks like. He's a chameleon! A master of disguise!" he said striking a pose. I rolled my eyes and muttered, "A shapeshifter who feeds off the adoration of his fans." Octavia's jaw dropped and her hands flailed, "A shapeshifter?!" He grinned and said, "Close your eyes."

She glanced at me warily and I nodded. Taylor was cool and he loved humans because most of his fans were human. Being around him for too long could leave one feeling a little emotionally exhausted but his feeds didn't kill.

Octavia closed her eyes and I watched him change. His dark blond hair lengthened a few inches and went black, his golden brown eyes flashed silver and then turned dark hazel, he grew a few inches taller and his shoulders broadened slightly and a sleeve of tattoos swam along his right arm.

"Alright, open them," he said and Octavia opened her eyes and promptly started hyperventilating. The air around Taylor seemed to crackle and sparkle as he basked in her adoration.

He took her hands in his and murmured, "'I know these streets, Octavia. I grew up on these streets. They're corrupt. Teeming with filth. And what do the cops do about it? Not a damn thing! I think it's time we took the law into our own hands, don't you? It's the only way to exact justice...Perfect Justice.'"