-Chapter SixyFour-

Serenity's POV

"Really? You had to bring the cat with you?" I say pointing to the cat in her arms.

"Well I couldn't- just shut up" she frowns back to me.

"Maybe we should go back in?" I point to our front door.

I open the door to see Jimin sat with Tae on one sofa looking rather annoyed whilst Jin hands an ice pack to Snow who then places it onto Jungkook's head.

"So, what happened here?" Me and J both say in sync then look to each other before elbowing each other.

"I don't know why you're getting so defensive, she won't even say she loves you" Jungkook grumbles as he takes ice pack from Snow, Who just rolls her eyes.

"What's happened?" J says trying to get there attention.

Jimin then tries to lunge to Jungkook who quickly pulls Snow in front of him, but Jimin fails in the process as Tae grabs his leg making him fall flat to the floor.

Then they just continued to argue but it's gets so much that me and J had no idea either of them were saying.

"What is even going on?" J questions whilst looking to me.

"I have no idea" I shrug my shoulders.

The maknae line as Jin calls them continued to argue whilst the other guys just sat back and watched.

"GUYS J IS NAKED!" I shout at the top of my voice which got there attention and everyone except Snow, whip there heads around to look.

Even Tae.

"Oh really?!" I say to him whilst folding my arms sending him a little glare as he quickly put his head down.

"Mind telling us why you three are arguing and don't let it be something pathetic like Jimi stole your Lego again Jungkook" Snow let's out a little laugh as J looks from Jungkook to Jimin then to Tae.

"He started it" Jimin says pointing to Jungkook.

"What are we five?" I say looking to them all.

"How?"

"You said she won't say she loves me" Jimin snaps back and then they start to go at it again.

"You know now is a good time to say it J" I whisper to her.

"PARK JIMIN! I love you" J shouted getting everyone's attention.

"HA! In your face, she said she loves me! Wait, wait she loves me!" Jimin said whilst having a little fanboy attack.

"But"

"But what?! Don't play with my little heart" Jimin points at J.

"But, I love my cat more" she makes us all laugh.

"Well yes she is adorable, wait where is she?!" Jimin said looking rather confused.

"Oh she is here" I chuckle as I lift Spok out from the hood of J's hoodie.

Me and J then walk over and sit next to Tae and Jimin, they put their arms around our shoulders. "You look all cute today" J says to Jimin acting all sweet-like. I then notice that Jimin is wearing a snapback.

"You know, you look pretty damn fine when you used to wear these" I say pointing to Jimin's hat then look to Tae, all he does is give me his little box smile. He knows how much I love me a snapback!

I then take Jimin's Snapback from his head, placing it on Tae's head. I lean back to examine how he looks in it.

"See it suits you a lot more than Jimin over here" I say to him before placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Watch it Ren" I hear J say from the other side of Jimin.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll set Spok on you, again" I then get a little memory of what actually happened and then shook my head and leaned forward to look at J.

"You wouldn't" and all she does is nod her head slowly.

"Girls it's fine, Tae can wear the snapback, I've got plenty more" Jimin's says looking from J to me and all I do is poke my tongue out at her.

"Real mature" she says giving me the middle finger. Real mature, I mimic her in my head so she definitely cannot hear me.

We then looked at Jungkook who looks like a slapped bunny whilst reaction his head in Snow's shoulder. Me and J leaned forward to look at each other and nodded.

"So now would you like to see our training room?" We say in sync to them.

"You know that's still creepy the whole being in sync thing" Hobi shivers.

"Anywho, so what do you think?" I say looking to Tae and Jimin. Nodding they both stand up.

"Can I come too?" Jungkook asks looking all happy.

"Nope, you can sit there and imagine what it looks like" J barks looking at him, she laughs a little as he slumps back into the sofa with Snow.

"Way to shoot him down J" I elbow her a little. I then look back to Jungkook who has gone back to looking like a sad bunny.

Us four walk to the door to the training room and I suddenly here a meow. "J would you put that cat down, you know she is banned from here" I said to J and she puts Spok on the sofa.

"What is with your hatred towards her?" She stamps her feet at me.

"She is the reason I am not allowed my beagle!" I say unlocking the door.

"So your still hung up on that!" She pokes me.

"Yes still" I say and I open the door and we all walk in.

J then quickly runs out the room, making me and the two guys we follow. Standing in the doorway we watch her walk over to the sofa and lean over it next to Jungkooks.

"Fine you can come in but" she pauses as his little face lights up like a kid on Christmas Day.

"But?" He questions waiting for her continue.

"But you have three rules" all he does is nod.

"One, you can take three steps into the room. Two, touch anything we break your fingers and finally Thee, do not pass out" she says looking at him and I continue to chuckle as rule number two.

"Okay okay! Deal deal!" He says. He kissed Snows cheek before jumping up and over the sofa he was once sat on and stood by the door waiting to go in with us.

"Man it's like having my own son, Ren I now remember why I don't want kids" she says putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah I know they're annoying, but that doesn't mean I don't want kids" I frown at her.

"V no kids for at least three years" she says looking at him and he raises his hands up in surrender.

"Shall we?" I smile to J.

"We shall!" She says back to me. Jumping onto our boys backs we point to the doorway that leads to the forbidden room.

"Onwards my trusty steed" we both say in sync and do a little side fist bump.