-Chapter Five-

Two Years Ago

Yoongi's POV

I actually hate packing I've got three days to pack but I guess the quicker I get it done the more time I've got to sleep! Like where even is my suitcase?

"KIM TAEHYUNG" I shout for my roommate. Standing in the doorway he gives me a questioning look.

"Do you know where my suitcase is" I ask.

"Hyung, why would I know that? I don't touch your stuff, you could maybe sk Jin he moves everything as he cleans" Tae speaks with an unusual tone.

Slowly nodding I watch him as he walks over to his bed a slumps into it letting out a huge sigh. "What's up?" I ask over to him.

Sitting up so he is facing me he shrugs. "Nothing I don't think, I just don't know what to pack"

"If it helps I'm just taking taking what I normally wear" I try to help him.

"Oh yeah by the way I think Jimin has your suitcase" Tae tells me as he leans back into his bed. Frowning I push myself up from the floor. Standing in the bedroom doorway I call for Jimin.

Jimin's POV

"PARK JIMIN" I heard Suga yell. I try to think what I could have done this time. I mean just because he is an inch taller than me doesn't mean he can always shout at me!

"YES YOONGI?!" I shout from my room only to turn around to see him standing in the doorway to mine, Jin and Hobi's shared room.

"Tae told me that he thinks you had my suitcase?" That tall little shit!

"Does this blue suitecase I have hear look anything like your black suitecase?" I point to my suitcase and give him a little bit of sass.

"Damn, do you have any ideas where it could be hiding?" He asks me whilst rubbing the back oh his head.

"Is it under your bed? Because that's normally where everything you lose ends up?" Folding my arms I take a break from packing my tank tops and skinny jeans.

Yoongi continues to stand in the door way thinking about something. "Did you even look under your bed?" I question whilst holding back my laughter.

Shaking his head he points out the door. "I umm think I'm gong to look underneath my bed" I laugh at him, pouting he turns around and walks out the room towards his own. As he leaves Hobi comes bouncing into the room full of smiles and joy.

Hobi's POV

I watch Yoongi walk out my shared room looking really confused. Curiosity got the best of me, as I ended up walking to the room to see what had happened. Walking into the bedroom I had my usual happy smile planted on my face, I stop once I saw Jimin sat on the floor holding his stomach as he was laughing to himself. I could see he was trying to pack his tank tops.

"Jimin are you feeling alright?" I question. Looking over to me he does his little eye smile.

"Yeah I'm feeling good, why do you ask?"

"Well I just saw Yoongi come out from here with the biggest confused look plastered across his face" Jimin laughs.

"Okay sobasically Tae told him that he thought had his suitcase because he can't find it, then coming in here he questioned me about it, I then asked him about it being under his bed, he then stands there then leaves mumbling about how he was going to look under his bed" Jimin finishes then not even two seconds later he bursts in to laughter again.