-Chapter TwentyEight-

Taehyung's POV

I can't stop thinking about earlier. I don't like seeing Ren upset. All I was trying to do was help. Maybe she doesn't care about me anymore? Maybe she never did?

I was sat in a corner at the back of the room. I had been sat here since she left. I didn't feel the need to move.

Out the corner of my eye I see someone sit next to me but I couldn't clearly see who it was. "Hey V" I hear J say nudging me little bit. I don't say anything all I do is look up to her.

"There is someone outside for you" I look at her as she looked back at me.

"I don't care at this point in time" I say to her looking back down to the floor.

"V you will care, please just go outside for me! And if it goes wrong I give you full permission to cut my leather jacket!" She puts her arm around my shoulders.

"Okay, who is it?" I ask her out of curiosity hoping she'll tell her who it is.

"Someone important to both of us" She tells me as she pulls me up from the floor. Showing her a small smile, I make my way over to the door.

I put my hand on the handle ready to open the door. But before I open it I stop. I stop to take a breath. Opening the door I see Ren standing with her back facing me.

"Ren, I've been so worried, I'm just glad you're safe and back" turning around she looks up to me, with her eyes full of sadness.

"Please just hug me" She tell me. I don't even question it. I don't think twice about it. I pull her into a hug, we stay like it for a while just in silence.

"Can we sit?" She asks into my shoulder finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah, course" We both sit down on on of the steps that leads up to the entrance of the house. I put my arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to me. She rests her head on my shoulder.

"I killed people today, please, please don't hate me" She pleads.

"Ren I could never hate you, you were most likely upset, it wasn't your fault" I say rubbing her arm with my thumb.

"I'm sorry about snapping at you, I feel like an absolute cow for doing that! I think what Kay said hit a couple of nerves"

The bit about breaking my heart? Wait does she actually feel the same?

"What bit?" I curiously ask her.

"When she said about me breaking your heart, I couldn't even if I wanted to, we aren't even together and yet it got to me" she answers my question.

"How do" I clean my throat as I feel a lump.

"How do you feel about me?" I ask her. I instantly regret asking. I want to know the answer but then I'm scared to know the answer.

"Tae, I do like you, I'm just crap at showing my emotions, I like you I really do" she says looking at me.

She likes me. She actually likes me. Her saying that makes me just kiss her.

I look from the floor to her. She was already looking at me. My eyes find hers straight away. Without thinking I lean in and kiss me. The better thing? She kissed me back.

Suddenly I hear a camera shutter both pulling away we look to the door.

"I was going to ask how it was going but now I guess I know" J says with a massive smile spread across her face whilst stood in an open doorway.

What makes me laugh is everyone else peering out from around her. The best one being Kookie led on the floor.

"So what does that make us?" Ren whispers to me.

"What do you want it to make us?" I answer her question with another question.

"Just make Jungkook's dreams come true please, for our sakes!" Someone from
Inside shouts.

"Okay" me and Ren laugh at the same time and. J runs around the decking skipping and dancing before running back into the house shouting.

"THEY MADE IT OFFICIAL VEN IS REAL PEOPLE"