-Chapter TwentyFour-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

As I walked over to Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon walls over to them. Which is good because I was going to see how he was after being punched in the mouth by Charlie.

"How's the lip?" I ask him.

"Its stings and hurts just a little, how's Ren's arm?"

"Tae is just sorting it out now" I say pointing towards the two of them.

"They suit each other, don't they?" Yoongi nudges me. I fold my arms and lean against the wall.

"Yeah they do don't they" I smile to myself as I watch them.

"I happy that he finally likes someone" I look over to Namjoon as he was the one who spoke.

"You know? But he told me he only told me and Suga" I say pointing to Suga.

"He shows his emotions through looks, they way he looks at her, also he's always around whenever she is also gave it away, just a little like Jimin" he says nodding towards the guys who had walked away to see Hobi.

"What do you mean? Just a little like Jimin" I ask him sounding a little confused.

"Well ever since you guys came here with Yoongi, Jimin can not stop talking about you, and when he looks at you it's something else" I smile at how well he knows his friends.

"I bet you're glad you met Jin" I blurt out.

"Yeah, he's a good guy and when he had to make his first kill it turned into his last kill, I think he died a little on the inside, he's never hurt a soul ever" he said looking at Jin who was being weird with Jungkook.

"I think you guys are cute together though" he sharply turns to me and laughs a little.

"You think me and Jin are together together, no no, we have just been super close since we were young" I mentally beat myself up.

"Okay, wow I feel like a twat now" I chuckle to myself before Namjoon laughs along with me.

I still think NamJin is real.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I then remember that we could receive texts. But who would be texting me?

Another thought hits me as I remember that we can get challenges. Taking a deep breath a pull my phone from my back pocket. Pressing the lock button the screen lights up revealing a texted from the Blocked ID. Pressing it I read the whole message.

Blocked ID;
It's your time to shine, you've got to choose between Kay and Mich! Tomorrow you will take them both out and kill one, if you do not go through with this there will be a consequence! Another thing you cannot tell anyone about this untill you actually have actually killed one! Time starts now, have fun choosing.

I read the text over and over. Namjoon lightly nudges me to get my attention. "You alright you've gone really quite" looking up from my phone I nod.

"Yeah I'm good, it's just a text from my dad telling me that he hopes I'm having a good time" I quickly lie to him as I shove my phone into my back pocket.

I'm sorry Jed wait I can't do that to Serenity.

Sorry Kay. I can't to that to Amber!

I've got to choose one of them.

And the shit thing is I have to do I without telling anyone. Everyone is going to hate me. Unless I kill one and say that a rogue stabbed one, but I had to end it because the one I chose wouldn't make it?

"Hey Namjoon and J, food is ready" Tae and Jin both call over to us. Looking at one another we turn around and walk over to the others.

"So who's going out tomorrow?" Ren asks.

"Not you, I think we should change it up a bit, maybe have people new people go out" Everyone just nods at me.

"I'll go with Jed and Kay, I mean they've not really been out" I say trying not to make it obvious.

"Umm J who is Jed?" I see Jungkook lean over and ask me, I then point at Mich and he nods.

"I'm down for that, means that we get to finally go out" I hear Jed say from across the room.

"I'll go with Namjoon and Amber?" Suga says pointing to the both of them.

"Yeah that's fine with me" Amber and Namjoon say in sync with each other.

"Hey Jin, why don't you go out?" I here Amber ask him. He slowly looks up from his bowl.

Jin's POV

Everyone is talking about who is going out tomorrow. I'm just glad that after what I had to do Namjoon said to me that I wouldn't have to worry about doing it ever again because the rest of them would go out for us all.

"Hey Jin, why don't you go out?" I hear someone say. I look up from my bowl slowly to see that it was Amber who had asked. I look at Namjoon for help. I know he'll lie to help me get out of this.

"He just likes to stay here, keep the safe house up to scratch" Namjoon looks straight at me. I look to Amber and moss as she just smiles at me.

I want to tell them the real reason why I don't go out. But I just can't bring myself to do it. And because of that I feel like it makes me a bad person. Which I don't think I am.

"Hey? Jin?" I feel someones hand test on my arm, I turn to my left to see it's Ren.

"Yeah?" I give her a what I think is a sweet smile.

"I was saying thank you for the food, if was nice" She smiles showing her teeth a little.

I must have zoned out because I was still sat in the floor with my bowl of half eaten food whilst everyone was finished, standing around, doing their own things. "That's okay Ren, anytime" I smile at her before she then goes over to Hobi. It's nice to be thanked.

I look around to see Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook plus Jall laughing and talking. Jimin occasionally looks over to J when she's not looking, just so she doesn't notice.

Suga and Jed are with Tae just sat around cleaning their weapons.

And Kay and Amber are talking whilst packing the plates away.

I'm glad they joined us.