-Chapter TwentyThree-

Taehyung's POV

It looks like both me and Ren have two different sides to us. I just don't want her to see mine.

She's been in the bathroom for ages talking with J, but I'm glad that there isn't any shouting this time. I hope I helped earlier but she was completely zoned out, so I highly doubt she'll remember.

A part of me hopes she does, but then the other part hopes she doesn't. I just feel for her, because she killed someone. She just looks to sweet and small to do anything like that. I don't think she could ever do something like that.

I see her and J walk out out from the bathroom together. I walk up to her, J continues to walk and talk to Jimin and Yoongi.

Ren gives me a small smile. "Let's get your arm looked at" I point to her arm with a smile. She looks down to her and frowns.

"Okay I remember how I got this because some asshole tried to stab me"

"And the Ren I know and love is back, wait no not love, like, I meant to say like!" I say mentally slapping myself, she shows a little smile before looking down to her feet.

But I can still see her rosy cheeks.

"Sorry about before" she says looking up at me with a face full of sorrow.

"Here sit down" I point to a pillow that was on the floor. She looks to see the pillow, laughing to herself she sits on said pillow.

"Can I cut your sleeve off?" Widening her eyes she looks to her sleeve. Slowly nodding he hands me one of her throwing stars to I can cut the sleeve.

As I cut the sleeve from her jumper, I notice she has a couple of tattoos dotted in random places on her arm. I like them.

"Also how come you're sorry?" I ask her whilst grabbing the first aid box from the corner of the room that we were sat in. I need to sort her arm out, so it doesn't get infected.

"I don't know, I just feel like I have to be sorry about something I guess it's probably hugging you earlier" I look up from box to her. She's looking down at her arm.

Raising my eyebrow I lift her chin up.

"Hey, you don't need to be sorry about hugging me, if anything, you can call it payback" she tilts her head in confusion.

"From when I hugged you? After I fell over your legs" I smile at her. It doesn't take her a second to smile back.

A small tear rolls down her cheek. Just like it did after she had killed the rogue.

"Hey hey, you did what you had to" I softly wipe away the tear with my thumb. She looks to me, showing a little smiles at me.

I finish cleaning and bandaging up her arm. "Thank you Tae" she looks down again. Sighing lightly she then hugs me again.

"Tae could you come here to help me please" I hear Jin call over to me. Ren pulls away from the hug she was giving. Standing up I mess up Ren's hair before I walk away from her and over to Jin who is standing there with a huge smile across his face.