-Chapter FortySeven-

Serenity's POV

"Damn how many is that now?" Jed complains to me and Yoongi.

"46 cameras! Keep complaining and I swear down I'll hurt you bad" Yoongi growls in annoyance.

"I never new there were so many of the bloody things, but it's alright though the gates are just up there" I point to the distance and Jed's face lights up.

We continue to make our way to the gate. We soon enough get up to the gate which is like three times my height.

"Well what now?" Yoongi says looking to his right towards me.

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

"When will we start training?" I heard Jungkook ask from across the room.

"Either later on today or start fresh tomorrow" I answer his question, nodding he continues talking to Hobi.

I was going to go over to Jimin, just to talk to him but he was with V and Namjoon laughing about something so I just left the three of them to it, every so often he looked over to me and smiled to me which I found really cute.

I saw Jin sat by himself, looking at the floor, so I decided to pluck up the courage to ask him why he won't kill so I walk over to him.

"Hey Jin, you okay?" I ask whilst sitting down next to him.

"Oh hey J, yeah I'm good" he speaks whilst quickly looking at me then back to the floor.

"Can I ask you something?" I lightly ask, but he just looks to me.

Jin's POV

"Can I ask you something?" J asks me which makes me look to her again.

"Yeah, corse you can" she smiles.

"Why don't you fight or leave the safe house?" She finally asks me.

I knew one of the Killjoys would ask me sooner or later.

"It makes me feel safe staying inside" I say trying to avoid telling her the truth.

"I know that's not the reason" she places her hand on my shoulder. "You can tell me, I will understand"

"I had to do it to survive" I say looking to her and she nods a little.

"I didn't want to do it, the blocked ID made me, when I did it made me feel disconnected from myself, but not being able to kill makes me feel useless to the group and like the weak link of us all" I say to her and she sits there with a really sad look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Jin! You are not useless to the group, before we even came into the maze you must have been so busy keeping all the guys in check and making sure they didn't lose their minds! I know for sure that if we haven't met you all we would have died of starvation as we cannot cook, you are not the weak link of us all, trust me you are strong enough, you might not kill but your looks can because damn you are gorgeous!" She tells me, making me laugh at the end part.

"Thank you J, please don't tell anyone, not all of the BTS guys know, Namjoon only knows because I couldn't sleep for a couple of nights and it made him feel uneasy so he questioned me and I told him everything that's why I always look to him for help! Even before we came in here he helped me all the time, as I think you know we live in a big holiday home over here and we all share rooms and I share one with Jimin and Hobi I was originally going to room with him but the other two insisted that I was with them, I do love them all they aren't only my friends but my family, the same as you, Ren and Jed, you guys are like my family now!" I say to her and I'm pretty sure a saw a couple of tears roll down her cheeks.

"Oh my! Did I just see the big, badass Huntress cry?" I say quietly so none of the other guys heard me.

"What? No, okay maybe but the last bit you said was seriously touching, thank you Jin, you are such a mum figure sometimes" I laugh at that statement.

"I know this, Jimin has called me eomma multiple times before, I don't mind I really don't I find it funny at times"

"There are SO MANY camera out there" Ren and Suga both yell as they enter the safe house whilst Jed just walks in behind them like a scolded puppy.

"Oh and ignore Jed, he's now all grumpy because Yoongi had a go at him, I though it was funny but poor Jed her didn't" Ren says laughing at him.

I look to J who is still sat with me, I slowly lift my index finger to my mouth. All he does is nod in understanding.