-Chapter Nine-

Charlie's POV

We were all in the car on the way to the house maze. We've been on the road for about an hour and a half, I thought we wouldn't have been there already? I am sitting next Taylor, but luckily we ha single seats so I didn't have to sit closer to her.

Don't get me wrong she can be alright at times, but she gets too over the top and sometimes I just can't deal.

The person who I want to be sitting next to is Jaimé-Leigh, J. I don't know why, but I really like her. I don't think she likes me like that. Mich is really lucky because he is quite close with her and Ren. Maybe this house maze, holiday thing will bring us, me and her closer.

I pull my phone out from my jeans pocket. I need to text Mich. I have a question.

Charlie😎;
Hey, do you think Jaimé would ever go for someone like me?

I send the text not knowing what reply I could receive. I hoped it would be something positive, but knowing Mich he would probably take the piss out me.

Every time I get a crush and tell him, he always makes some jokes. But I guess that what friends do?

Jed's POV

I cannot feel my ass. My reason? We've been in this car for about an hour and a half. Too long for me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket of my jeans. I have feeling in my butt again. I manage to get my phone out my back pocket without failing. Pressing the lock button, my screen lights up and shows me a text from Charlie.

Opening the message, I quickly read it. I read it again just to make sure that I had read it correctly. He have a thing for J? I don't know J's type but I definitely know that it's not him.

Mich🤘🏼;
I don't actually know maybe? I don't know what her type is? She's never been one to talk about her love life, Sorry dude

Pressing send I wait for a reply back. I can tell he read my reply as he huffed. I can't help that I don't know what guys J is into.

My phone goes off in my hand. I look down the the lit screen. Charlie had actually replied. Unlocking my phone once again I read his reply. It wasn't very long but at least it was a reply.

Charlie😎;
Damn okay, don't worry about it😕

I don't bother to reply as I don't know what to say.

Putting my phone in my hoodie pocket, I hear a "ding" from someone's phone. I lean forward to look around to see who's phone it was. It's was only Ren.

I sit back in my chair. It seems really quite. Normally all you can hear is Taylor. Maybe she's dead? Or just asleep? I'm rooting for first one!

Serenity's POV

I'm super bored. I'm really bored. Out of all the seven people sat in this car no one is talking. Literally everyone is either on there phone or sleeping. J was doing her usual. Reading.

I decided to just go on my phone and scroll though all the social media's that I currently have. Whilst scrolling though one I get a text come though, I read the contact. "Big Bro😊".

What's the betting he's forgotten the code that I told him over the phone?

Big Bro😊;
Hey little sis! So, I'm at your house but I've sort of forgotten the code to the lock box😶xx

I laugh to myself whilst I roll my eyes. Only he could do that. I still question how we're related? We're nothing a like. The code is so simple to remember, yet he forgets it all the time.

Rennie😇;
It's 3012, pull the handle it will open, it's the matt black key for the front door key, the back door key is pastel blue also please please don't ruin my house! I'm trusting you xx

Big Bro😊;
AND IM IN!! I promised wont trash your house Rennie, also I'm sleeping in your room, don't worry I promise I won't smoke in there xx

I smile at his reply. I swear if he does anything to or in my bedroom I will personally kill him myself.

Rennie😇;
That's fine, but be warned if you touch, break or do anything to or in that room, I swear I'll personally kill you myself! Also there is an ash tray for you in the kitchen, J put it there for you xx

I don't get a reply from him which I think is pretty damn rude. I lock my phone but less than a second later my phone goes off. Maybe I just got my reply? I look to see but it's not Jake, just Charlie.

Charles🙃;
Hey, do you think Jaimé would ever go for someone like me? I asked Mich but he said he didn't know her type, so I thought I'd ask you seeing as you two live together and have been best friends for what like 15 years now? So you might know?x

I knew it! I bloody well knew it! The way he looks her her when she's reading. The way he talks to her is completely different to how he talk to the rest of us!

But the problem is, I know the answer. No. No she wouldn't go for him. He's not her type at all. The only thing she likes about him is his eyes because they are bright blue. I text him back with a lie because I cannot break his little heart.

Serenity😋;
I'm really sorry but I don't actually remember, we've not spoken about it for ages, she told me ages ago what her type was but I've forgotten!x

He doesn't reply after my text. I know that he read it as I heard a low growl come from his direction. I feel so bad. I couldn't tell him the truth it would have upset him even more than lying to him.

My phone goes off once again. Why do people feel the need to text me?

Jed😎;
Who texted? I'm super bored and nosey x

Ren✌🏽;
Jake then Charlie, now you! Now leave me be I want to sleep!x

Jed😎;
That's a good idea, see you when we wake up!x

I lock my phone with the time saying 14:24.

"Here hold this" I whisper, passing my phone to J.

"Why?" She questions me with a confused look.

"Because I want to go to sleep? Also you and Charlie are the only ones awake, everyone else is sleeping or going to sleep" I whisper to her.

The last thing I remember is her just nodding at me, whilst taking my phone.