-Chapter FortyThree-

Serenity's POV

J walked into the house, Tae just stood there sending smiles my way. "What now?"

"Nothing you just look so small in my clothes and it's adorable" he says as he looks to me.

"Just like you in the ladybug dress" I say laughing at him and he frowns at me.

"Why did you even bring it?" I continue to ask.

"Suga asked the same thing but he added a couple of swears words whilst doing so, so I'll say the same thing I packed it because it's cute and gets all the girls" I just sat there laughing at him.

"Well it got you didn't it?" He says whilst we sit down and he crosses his arms like a five year old, he actually does have a point.

"That's a good point I shall stop laughing at you!" And he does his cute box smile.

"So do you think we will get out alive?" He asks me.

"I hope so, I don't want to die just yet I'm just starting to like life" I say to him and he grabs my had we lace our fingers together.

"That's good then because I've decided that when we I get out I'm going to stay here with you guys but I won't live with you I'll stay in the holiday home we all have"

"You don't have to stay here just because of me"

"I want to, so I will! Don't argue with me short stuff"

The fuck?! Short stuff?!

"Short stuff? Really short stuff?!" I say raising my eyebrow to him and he gulps.

"S-s-sorry?" He says with guilt.

"It's cute when you say it so I'll let you off" and all he does is smile, I've noticed he smiles a lot!

"You smile a lot don't you?" I question him with out even thinking and he quickly looks at me.

"You give me a reason to smile" okay now that was adorably cute! "See now you're smiling" he smiles one again.

He looks to our hands which are still interlocked. He then suddenly lifts them up and kisses my hand. "What was that for?"

"I dunno felt like kissing your small tiny hand" he says laughing a little.

"What is it and what does this mean?" He asks pointing to my tattoo on my wrist.

"It's a half fox face and half wolf face with an arrow and a katana crossed behind it, and it symbolises me and J being the Huntress and Kitsune. We both have one but hers is on the back of her neck" I explain to him.

"I like it, what other tattoos do you have?" He asks me sounding really interested. "A skull with a rose as a eye with a dragon curled around it, an Anubis, quite a few song lyrics obviously from different songs and just small ones dotted everywhere, and I plan to get more when I get out from here! I know about your ripped wings tattoo, didn't you say that was your only one?" I ask, to which he nods.

"Yeah it's my only one and at times I completely forget that I have it done, mainly because I can't see it" he says laughing a little.

"Can I see the Skull one?" He asks me and I just nod. I pull my arm through the head hole of his top as its on my arm.

"Wow! That's amazing" he says whilst stroking it with his thumb. I picked a weird yet wonderful one.

"J designed it for me I said I wanted something different and one of a kind so she said she would design it for me" I say pulling my arm back through and into the sleeve again.

"Would you get anymore?" I ask him.

"Maybe, but if I did I would get one that I could actually see" I just nod at him.

"We could get one together that would be fun!" He says in a really happy tone.

"If you want to? What would it be though?"

"A little heart?" He says looking at me.

"I've got one of them on my ankle already"

"Oh, what about a crown?" He says looking towards me and I smile at him.

"You've got one of them already haven't you?" He says looking down and I start to nod.

"Yep it's on my thigh! How about a 'R' and a 'V'?" I say looking towards him. "For Ren and V?" I say again.

"Or 'S' and 'T'?" He says looking up. "For Serenity and Taehyung, and they are next to each other in the alphabet" he says looking up towards me.

"That's cute I like it, that's the one we will get then" I say whilst yawning.

"Do you want to sleep now?" He says pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah" was all I could say as I yawned again.

He stood up and moved away from the steps. Sitting back in the floor he led down and patted the floor for me to lay next to him and I did. I led down facing him.

"Good night Tae" I said and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Night Ren" he says whilst pulling me closer into a hug. I then felt my eyes go heavy and I yawned again before drifting and falling asleep.