-Chapter SixtyOne-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

"How does it feel to be leaving this house after two or three years?" Ren asks whilst looking around the room. They all shrug whilst look at Namjoon for the answers.

"I guess it's a little sad to be leaving it after three years but then again it's going to be amazing being in the real world again"

"Right then, well let's go then!" I clap my hands as I slide my locked phone into my pocket.

"Timers started, we've got twenty minutes to get out of this place" I tell me and we all make it our mission to get out of this maze.

Serenity's POV

We left the safe house. Making our way by jogging to the gate. I next to J as we were dressed as the Huntress as Kitsune. "Hey Ren?" J says whilst still looking forwards.

"Yeah?"

"You will be able to do the gate lock right?" She asks me and I nod even though I know she cannot see it.

"When I looked at it, it was a safe lock and one the those heavy duty padlock, I should be able to!" I respond to her, she doesn't reply just continues to jog forward to our escape.

"What happens if we come across people who want to kill us?" Hobi asks us all.

"We fight them, make the others if there is more than one not to fight with us" J stops to turn around.

"Okay then" Hobi chuckles. We continue to jog towards the gate but then J stopped. She put her finger to her lips as she turns around to the others.

"What's going on?" Jungkook whispers.

"There are some rogues up ahead, they all look ready to fight, so looks like we may need to fight if we wanna make it to that gate in time" she tells us, we all nod quickly getting prepared for a fight.

"Okay let's just keep going, we've got sixteen minutes left" she looks up from the phone that used to be Jed's.

We kept going as planned. We all spot the four rogues ahead of us.

They then spot us.

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

There are four rogues.

But there is ten of us. They are just a little outnumbered. Me, Ren, Suga and Jed stayed back to put up a fight, it was a little hard at first because they did put up a hard fight but one wrong move was made and I totally accidentally killed one of them.

But fighting them took up six minuets of our escape time so now we've got ten minuets to get to the gate and for Ren to get us out of here!

I really hope she can get us out of here.

We catch up to the others who are stood by a safe house waiting for us. "Come on let's keep going we've got nine minuets to get the hell out of this place" I call to them all as me and the other three approached them. Me and Ren take lead again as we head towards the gate.

Serenity's POV

I'm terrified because of this gate. I don't want to completely screw it up and make us end up staying here. We made our way to the gate.

"How long have we got left?" I fire a question at J. She pulls the phone out from her jacket pocket, looking down to phone she speaks.

"Um, we've got seven minutes, you can do this right?" She holds my shoulders. I nod.

"I need you all to be quiet so I can hear when the safe clicks in place" All of them go completely silent and I start my work.

Only five numbers are needed. The last time I did this it only took me five minuets and I've got seven of them.

Come one Ren you can do this.

I start to spin the dial and place my ear to it, I keep turning it and then it finally clicks!

"That's one down four to go" I mumble to myself. I then start to spin it again and again and again until it finally clicks again. I then turn it a little and it clicks again.

Okay so that's three done two to go.

"How am I doing for time?" I genuinely ask and J answers.

"Ren you've got four minutes to get us out of here"

Wow okay.

I then continue to twist the lock. Then it clicks.

Come on one more to do then that big lock. I start to turn and spin it and nothing is happening. Seriously come on you piece of crap.

I continue to turn it.

"Ren you've got like less than three minuets now" J tells me.

"Yes okay, shut up" I snap and continue to hear for a click.

And then it just clicks. Finally!!

I pull the gate open as far as it will go because of the big paddock. I pull a hair grip out from my hair to start picking the bigger lock.

"Ren one minute left!" J says.

Damn I'm going to slap a Huntress soon! I ignore her and continue to pick the lock and finally it drops! I untangle the chain, pulling the gate open.

"We've got fourty seconds to get the hell out of here!" J days with the phone in her hand. We all run out the gate that leads back into the real world.

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

She did it! She actually did it!

I look at the phone to see how she's going for time.

Fourty Seconds!

"We've got fourty seconds to get the hell out of here!" I tell them all. We all run as fast as we could out of the gate, that leads us back to the actual human world! We get to the other gate which it waist height. Shrugging I jump over it as its only little.

I look at the phone and it's on ten seconds.

"Guys hide behind the brick wall we've got ten seconds till the cameras come back on!" I say as I point to the wall, we all shuffle to the big wall crouching down. We all huddle around the phone to watch the the timer count down the last three seconds.

"Whoa, we actually pulled it off, we are actually in the real world again" Ren smiles whilst looking at us all.

"You got us out Ren!" Jungkook looksat her.

"Yeah if you haven't got the lock done in time, well we would still be in there!" I say putting my arm around her shoulder.

"WE DID IT" Hobi says whilst doing this victory dance.

We all have a massive group hug. Jimin slides his hand around my waist. Out the corner of my eye I see V interlock his fingers with Ren.

We then start walking to find out where we are. "Ren turns out we're an hour from our house" I say whilst pointing to a sign post, looking to me then to the sign post her face lights up.

"I can't believe I'm actually walking with The Huntress and The Kitsune right now" Jungkook fanboys yet again and we all just laugh.

"I want McDonalds" I rub my stomach whilst looking towards Ren.

"Really dressed like this?" She raises both her eyebrows.

"Yes! Heroes and City Hunters need to eat Big Macs to ya know" I folding my arms earning funny looks from everyone else.

"McDonald's it is" Namjoon laughs. We all take our time to make our way to McDonald's after escaping that hell hole.

McDonalds victory meal. Best victory meal you could ever have.