-Chapter FortySix-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

"Why Ren?" Jed asks out.

"Because she's the best with a camera here she can take pictures of anything without getting caught why do you think the news papers get all the images?!" I say back to him.

"Prove it, I wanna see how good you are" Jungkook says all child like.

"Okay for the rest of the talk I'll take as many as I can on my iPhone, then I'll show you how well I can do" Ren smiles at them all as they all nod in response.

This should be good.

"Once we know about the cameras I can hack into the system and clear the signal I can do this two maybe three times so have a practice shot as see how long we have to escape, Ren can do all the stuff to do with the locks at the big gate, but the main thing is, we all need to train hard so we are ready to fight whenever!"

"Umm, I don't want to sound like a burden but I can't fight" Jin says in a low and quiet voice.

"You may have to fight, I don't know the story but you need to have protection or stay close. very close to one of us" I say to him and he nods.

I wanna know what happened but I can't bring myself to ask him.

"And once we have figured out how to get out we will set a day, to do it for real" I tell them.

"So how do you and Ren know how to do all of this stuff??" Namjoon asks looking towards us.

"We got taught but the fighting we had to learn for ourselves we didn't take any classes or anything we just trained and trained" I said back to him.

"Who taught you guys?" Jungkook and Suga asked in unison then then quickly looked at each other.

"Ji-hyuk taught Ren how to break into safes and pick locks and get information" I see all of their jaws drop. "And Jong-bae taught me how to hack into cameras, computers and mobile phones" I continue.

They all just stare at us.

"Ji-hyuk and Jong-bae? As in THE Ji-hyuk and THE Jong-bae?!" Jungkook says looking at me and Ren.

"Yeah why?" Ren speaks.

"They are just like the best guys to ever live well except G-Dragon but you've spoken to them?!" Jimin says holing my shoulders.

"Well obviously we had to speak to them for them to train us" I laugh a little at him.

"We still do, we even meet up for coffee and McDonald's just to catch up on life, omg guess what else?" Ren says to them all, they all move in closer and nod as they wait for her to continue.

"We even have their numbers" and with that sentence said they all led back and didn't move for a good solid five minutes.

"So did you guys notice me taking any pictures at all?" Ren questions them all as they sit back up one by one.

Serenity's POV

I love winding these guys up it's hilarious.

"So did you guys notice me taking any pictures at all?" I ask them all as they start to sit back one one at a time.

"No? But the question is have you actually been taking photos?" Hobi says to me.

"Would I lie to you?" I say back and he starts smiling to himself.

"Don't start singing that song otherwise I will bury you in a carpark" Yoongi says pointing towards Hobi who's smiles soon fades.

"So how many did you take?" Jin asks me and I sweet yet demanding tone.

"86 but I got lazy and bored otherwise I would have taken a lot more"

"Whoa that's a lot, let's see?" Jimin says to me and I nod then they all including J sit around me and I show them all.

"Okay I agree with J, Ren should go and do the photos she is creepy good" Hobi looks at me.

"I'll go with her and Jed can come to maybe?" Yoongi says looking for my approval to which I just nod.

"We can do that now as it still early in the day" I say to J and Suga. "That's fine with me" J nods at me.

"Before you go did Ji-hyuk or Jong-bae teach you how to do the camera picture thing?" Jungkook asks me and I shake my head.

"I've always liked taking pictures and I found out one day that I can take them and people not notice so I decided to put it to use for the Huntress and Kitsune and also it help's out the newspapers" I say back to him as his jaw drops.

"Is there anything you guys can't do?!" He says again.

"COOK! She can't cook" I say pointing to J.

"That's a lie I can cook!"

"Yeah soup and toast, yet you still managed to burn the soup like how is that even possible?!" I chuckle at her.

"Yeah well at least I can do math unlike someone" she says to me but I'm not the one who took offence.

"I told you not to tell anyone, but I can do math! I'll have you know that I'm just a slow learner" Jungkook points to Namjoon who just laughs.

"Buddy I think she's talking about Ren, I didn't tell anyone about your math problem, you just did that all by yourself" he whispers back to Jungkook who goes red with embarrassment.

That aside should we go?" I look to Yoongi and Jed who grab their weapons and stand up with me.