-Chapter Sixteen-

Taehyung's POV

I don't know why but I'm awake. I fell asleep in my ladybug dress too, little awkward. Rubbing my eyes I search to find my rucksack. Once I found it, I pulled out my black leather jeans along with my white top.

Looking around to see who else was awake, my eyes please me. I'm the only one awake. Pulling my jeans on I button and zip them up. I then attempt to take the dress off was a little bit of a struggle. Finally pulling the dress over my head I throw it on top of my rucksacks.

The struggle out of the dress made me a little thirsty. Slinging my top over my left shoulder I carefully walked over to where the water was kept.

My careful walking didn't do me justice. The next thing I knew I was on the floor.

"Oww" I grumble to myself whilst I rub my knee. Looking back to see what I tripped over I see Serenity legs.

Please don't wake up! Please done wake up.

She woke up.

"Sorry!" I whisper to her. Rubbing her eyes, she look at me.

"That's okay, don't be sorry" she whispers back to me.

I don't know why but I just have a sudden urge to hug her. Smiling at her I then turn around to pick up my top that had fallen from my shoulder as I fell. And also to get a drink of water.

"Hey, nice tattoo" I quickly pull my top over my head and it slides down my body. Sitting next to her I sigh to myself.

To be honest I completely forgot I had it done.

"Thanks, it's the only one I've got"

"I like it it's like you're a fallen angel"

That's exactly what I was going for. It's nice to have someone who understands it. I just smile at her, then my thoughts overcome me and I surprisingly I hug her. Quickly pulling away, I give her a small smile.

Tae why on Earth would you even do that? She hardly knows you!

She sweetly smiles back to me, her eyes find mine. "Hey, what's the time?" She asks me.

"Umm, two seconds" I say whilst pulling my phone from my pocket.

"Currently it's 4am" I tell her, looking from my phone back to her. She slowly nods, then covers her mouth as she yawns.

I probably won't go back to sleep now, once I wake up I wake up. Plus I'm not that tired anyway. I feel something on my shoulder, quickly looking I saw her head resting my shoulder. The only problem she was fast asleep.

I didn't know what to do because I wasn't tired and I also couldn't move. I mean I could move her but I had already woken her up once I didn't want to wake her again.

In the end, I ended up scrolling through my pictures on my phone. I came across one of me stood with my mum. Both smiling I remember, that the photo was taking at one of her birthday meals.

"I miss her so much" I sigh to myself.

"Who do you miss?" A low voice questions me. Looking up I see Yoongi say up looking in my direction.

"My eomma, the last time I heard her voice she was crying down the phone to me, yet I couldn't talk back there was no point she wouldn't have been able to hear me" I tell him trying to hold back the tears as I talk about her.

I look back to my screen that had gone black. Pressing the home button my screen lights up showing the time. 9am. I look at my phone in shock. I can't believe I spent just under five hours looking through pictures on my phone.