-Chapter FiftyEight-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

Me and Suga had been working for ages trying to hack this computer system.

All I can say is wow.

It was a lot of code breaking and they definitely don't want people to hack into their system. "We still have one phone left?" Suga says holding up Hobi's phone.

"Yeah, it's Hobi's, turns out I didn't need it in the end" I tell him as he puts the phone on top of Hobi's bags.

"So how much time do we have until the cameras come back on?" Suga question me. I look on what used to be Jed's phone as its counting down.

"We have like twenty minutes to get from here to the gates and get out before the camera come back on" I say to him and he nods.

"How many more times can you hack into their system?"

"One maybe two, I say this because they might start to see a pattern because just those camera going out not any others, if that makes sense?"

"Yeah, it does make sense, so it looks like we might finally get out of here after three years!" He says as he lay back into the floor.

"Three years being stuck in this place would have made me go crazy!"

"Yeah, Jin has kept us all sane really" he explains to me.

"What were your lives like before all of this?" I ask him without thinking.

"Well we all have different backgrounds that we don't really talk about any more, we help each other get through all the hard times that we went through, we treat each other like family the seven of us together is all we need!" He says looking up at me.

"That's so sweet, should we go and tell the others what we have found out?" I ask him, he nods and stands up.

We both walk over to the door and open it to see Ren stood in the middle of the six guys that were in heaps on the floor.

"What is this sleeping lions?" I say as I step out of the house, Jin starts to laugh a little.

"No but I think that's what they wish it was" Ren says standing over Namjoon then Jed just to stand next to me.

"So I hacked into the system" I whisper to her and she nods.

"What did you find out?" She asks me.

"Well they definitely didn't want anyone or anything getting into the system at all!" I say to her.

"And?"

"And we will have about twenty minutes to get from here to the gates and then it's up to you to pick the lock, what even is the lock?"

"It's like a safe lock and this massive padlock" she says.

"You can get into that right?" I ask her and she raises her eyebrow at me.

"How could you ask such a question! I was taught to get into anything remember" She frowns, I just roll my eyes at her. I then look to see everyone slowly moving to get up.

"Ren what did you do to them?" "I put up a proper fight, I then had to split up a fight whilst fighting" she says to me.

"Let me guess Jed and V?" Suga says standing between me and Ren and putting his hands on our shoulders.

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" Ren asks whilst looking towards Suga.

"Well Jed and V both look like crap so I just guessed that something happened between them and the fact that Jed has a bloody nose" he says to her.

"Oh the bloody nose was me, I punched him because he was getting way to aggressive towards Tae, so from now on I think that someone needs to be with Jed and Tae at all times" she looks at me.

"I agree, well you are normally with V anyway so we just need to keep them away from each other!"

"Speak of the devil" Suga whispers as V walks over the puts his arm around Ren's shoulder.

"What did I do this time?" V looks at us whilst trying not to look guilty.

"Nothing I was just telling them now I had to separate you and Jed earlier" Ren smiles as she looks up to him.

"Ahh, yeah that was his fault not mine, I was literally about to fight Jimin but then Jed hit the back of my knee making me fall giving him the advantage"

"I swear I will kill him if he keeps acting like this" me and Suga growl in sync then we look to each other.

"Okay that didn't happen!" Suga quickly speaks whilst I shake my head.

"Where even is Jimin? I swear Ren if you've damaged his face in anyway I will hurt V" I say looking at her whilst pointing to V.

"What did I do?!" V quickly whines.

"Nothing, I just couldn't think of anything else to say". I then feel hands wrap around my waist. I flinch but don't do anything but look at him.

He then moved and stands next to me and I see little small cuts over his face. "Ren what did you do?!" I glare at her.

"Me? I didn't do anything!"

"She's right she didn't do anything, and you care about me getting hurt" Jimin chuckles.

"Yes I care, I'm not that heartless" I put my hand on my heart like it hurts.

"So what happened?"

"Let me guess Namjoon?" Suga questions him.

Jimin nods. "And Hobi" he adds after Suga.

"Basically I went to fight Tae and then Jed went for him I was going to help then I got a smack in the mouth from Namjoon then another one as he lost his balance, then Hobi came on over, started girl group dancing and hit me in the face with his metal pole in the process so that explains the marks" he explains whilst the three of us chuckle.

"Me, Suga, Jin and Ren are the only ones who don't look beaten" I add.

"Well like I said earlier, this is what we get for fighting a badass" Jimin smiles. We all go over to the others and start to help everyone up before we make our way back inside.