-Chapter Eight-

Serenity's POV

Waking up 8am I was fine with, but not being able to move my legs I was not okay with. Huffing to myself I sit up to see J hugging both my legs. Chuckling to myself I lean over the edge of the sofa to grab my phone. Like normal I end up scrolling though every social media I have.

Everyone else slowly starts to wake up, by 9am everyone was awake. Well except from J and Jed. So not everyone, the majority of us were awake. J was still hugging my legs.

Gently I wiggle my legs to trying to free one. I manage to free my right leg. Smiling to myself as I push her of the sofa with my free foot. All we heard was a thud, then the eruption of laughter kicked in.

Whilst laughing I felt something wrap around my ankle. Before I could even look I was already on the floor after being dragged of the sofa by J.

All of us then come up with a plan to wake Mich. Sitting one the floor I hold a lit lighter that J passed to me. "FIRE, FIRE! JED WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE!" Waking up he starts to freak out.

After finally realising that there was in fact no fire, just me with a lighter he frowns. Leaning over he snatches the lighter from my grasp.

"Little kids shouldn't play around with fire nor flames" raising my eyebrow to him, we all burst out with laughter.

We all finish laughing as we wipe tears away from our eyes.

"Imma going to make myself a tea" J makes an announcement whilst walking into the kitchen. We all continued to sit in the living room and chat amongst ourselves.

"WHO? Who the fuck used my TEA SPOON to make a COFFEE?!" J shouts from the kitchen.

We all turn our heads to see who has a coffee. All our eyes land on Taylor who is the only one with a coffee. Shaking her head at us she pleads, begging us not to tell J.

But nothing is ever kept a secret with Jed and Charlie. I start to count down in my head.

Three. Two. One.

"Taylor did it!" They both tell. By this time J was now stood in the doorway to the kitchen slowly killing Taylor with her eyes.

"See this is exactly why I hate her" she mumbles whilst shaking the spoon in the air.

"J, Feed Spok" I call to her.

"You feed her, she is yours"

"Um no I don't think she is, I wanted a dog, a beagle to be exact, but no we had to get that cat!" I say remembering what actually happened that day!

"Give me the cat food then, other wise you'll forget" I call back to her.

Not even a seconds later the box of cat food comes flying towards me. I thank the heavens for my quick reflexes otherwise that would have been a black eye.

Shaking the box I wait for her to come. She doesn't. Strange. She always comes when she hears her food box. I shake it again. Still waiting she doesn't come.

We all go silent as we hear a muffled meowing coming from somewhere in the livingroom.

"Is anyone sat on a completely black cat?" I question everyone. The people who isn't standing stand up just to check. Still no sign of her. I shake the food once again.

I heard the muffled meow more clear as I get closer to the packed bags. Shaking the food box again, I lean down to the bags and hear a clear meow. I move J's case to see a cat carry case with with Spok day inside.

"J come here real quick?" I call to the girl still in the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Explain this?" I question pointing towards the cat case.

"That's Spok's case she's coming with us" She says with a happy tone.

"No she's not J, Jake is coming over to look after her whilst we are gone" her smiles fades a little.

"You mean you're older brother who lives in Mexico? That Jake?" She asks.

"Yeah he's arriving today, he told he doesn't mind coming back as it gives him time to catch up with old friends or something along those lines, I kind of zoned out when he started to explain things to me"

"Finee, sorry Spok you can't come with us" she says kneeling down letting her out the case.

"Guys it's just gone eleven, what are we going to do for an hour?" Amber questions us all. I can tell she's bored because she playing with her split ends!

"Play with lighters?" I suggest, which earns an unamused look from Jed. "Or maybe not"

After al the suggestions we went with playing guitar hero on the Xbox. We all took turns to play a song each, I say "we all" but Taylor refused to play because she didn't want to play a 'boys' game even though anyone can play it.

I personally think she didn't want to play because she isn't very good.

"CAR! The car is here" Charlie yells before turning the Xbox off. Right in the middle a J's go.

"Bitch I will kill you one day, and that's a promise!" She growls though her teeth. What an aggressive best friend I have.

"If looks could kill I think I'd be dead" Charlie gulps with a scared expression plastered across his face.

We all grabbed our bags so we could make out of the house to the car. J hugs Spoke and tells her to be good for Jake. I'm pretty sure she cried a little, but I'm not going to say anything. Being the last person out the house I lock the front door and put the key in the lock box ready for when Jake arrived.

I look at the black seven seater car. There was a three seater bench at the back, in front of that there was a two seater bench, then there were two single seats.

I was the first person to climb in and take my seat. I decided to sit on the three seater bench along with J and Jed. In front of us was Amber and Kay, then in the single chairs was Taylor and Charlie.

Die Trying | BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara