-Chapter FortyFive-

Serenity's POV

Cold water and a push down some steps now that's a wake up call I won't be forgetting anytime soon! But I was told that everyone else except Suga was woken up by Jungkook screaming something about an evil maknae. All I know is that I'm glad that I didn't get touched, I guess J told them not to otherwise I might have killed them!

Once me and Tae had dried off and changed into warmer ugly lazy clothes as he calls it, it was like 10am. We all then sat down in a circle once again and started to attempt our plan of escape.

"So how should we escape then?" Jed asks, we all looked at him.

"Isn't that why we are planning you tit" J said looking at him.

"I'm bored of planning though" he complained back to her.

"We haven't even started yet and dude your worse than Suga and that says a lot" Namjoon said looking at Jed whilst Suga looked over to Namjoon.

"I think that was a little rude comparing me and Jed, come on that guy has no swag!" Suga frowns to Namjoon and Jed.

"Great anyone else wanna call me Jed?!" And everyone nods.

"Well it was nice hearing my name whilst it lasted!" Jed mumbles to himself.

"Anyway let's plan this plan" Jin said sounding really happy.

"WAIT!!" Jungkook shouted at us all before pointing at me and J who were sat next to each other with Jimin and Tae either side of us.

"So you guys must know the City Hunter?!" I then look to J and she looks at me and we start to laugh a little. "What's so funny?!" Jungkook ask whilst looking so very confused.

"Dude, you do know he's not real, and it's just a tv show right?" J tells him. His expression goes from confusion to sadness.

"Finally someone told him!" Namjoon says whilst raising his hands in the air.

"None of us have had the heart to tell him that the City Hinter isn't real so we've just been playing along with it" Hobi tells us.

"Well you heard it from the girl who doesn't have a heart and if she did it would be pitch or jet black!" I say whilst sending a little smile her way.

"Yep she does have a point, now can we please plan this plan it otherwise I may stab Jed in the leg out of boredom" J says smiling at her Chinese Ring Dagger.

"WHY ME?!" Jed squeals.

"Why not?" Was all she replied.

"Okay as we have two professional escape artists and well hunters I think they should be the joint leaders!" Namjoon says looking at both me and J.

"We were assassins at one point so that could be a very good idea" I point to J who nods.

After a couple minutes of planning we finally start to get somewhere.

"So there must be cameras around then otherwise they wouldn't be able to know that the last people were escaping, so Ren you should go out and get pictures of them from the route that we planned?" J says looking to me, all I do is nod at her in agreement.

"Why Ren?"