-Chapter FortyOne-

Serenity's POV

Slamming the door closed I take a couple of steps forward to the steps where I decided to sit down. As I was sat down my head found its way into my hands.

I cannot believe me and J just had an argument. I hear the front door open but I don't bother to look to see who had came out. Someone then sits next to me, puts their arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to them. I don't really move as the person is sat quite close to me anyway. I think it's Tae because it smells like him.

He always smells nice.

"Tae?" I call out his name. I'm really hoping it is him who responds.

"Yeah?" His deep voice replies.

"I was just making sure it's you, because it smelled like you, that sounds weird but, oh well" I say. I hear him laugh, I can also hear his heart beat because of how close I am to his chest.

"Do I smell bad or good?" He asks me. I smile to myself, I do love his random questions.

"Good, you smell good" I say with a smile still on my face.

"Good thing I brought these for you to wear then?" I then move away from him so he can show me a pair of white basketball shorts and a black top.

"Well the shorts might be trousers on you because well you're just a tad short" he says laughing at me.

I snatch the shorts and top from his hands and then quickly hug him.

"Thank you Kim Taehyung" I show a small smile, but he then kisses me on my forehead which makes me smile a little more.

"I don't want to go in there and get changed the atmosphere might be a little tense because of me and J"

"Change out here then? I'll make sure no one comes out and I promise I won't peek" he says laughing a little.

He is just too adorable. Plus his laugh is just too cute!

I quickly get changed and take in his smell. He turns around and starts to laugh a little. "You look so small and cute in that with your glasses" I just smile and sit with him with my head rested against his shoulder.

"I think tomorrow we are all going to stay here and make a plan of escape that's why we are all in lazy ugly clothes" he says to me all I do is just nod.

"Can we stay out here tonight? With our weapons?" I curiously ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah why not, it's big enough for us both and it will be nice without everyone else, but you can come inside with me and get the weapons, if needs be stand by me and don't talk to J, I'll be there with you" I sigh but only because I don't want to go in there.

"Okay, only because you will be next to me" I smile a little.

We sit in silence for a while and then the door opens and it's Hobi. "Hey, sorry are you guys talking?" He asks quietly which is odd for him.

"No, we've just been sitting here" Tae tells him.

"Ren can I talk to you?" He says to me I just nod and stand up.

"Here I'll go inside and get everything and tell them what's going on" Tae says standing up before walking into the house.

"Sorry if you were talking Ren"

"Nahh we were genuinely sat in silence a good one" I say in reply to him.

"If you don't want to say you don't have to, but why did you get so angry at J?" He asks looking at me.

"I wanted to say that me and Ryan just ended in bad terms and he left and J didn't like it, but then she we went and told you guys the majority of what happened and I don't want everyone knowing, makes me feel like crap"

He then pulls me in for a hug. "Well you've always got me and remember I am your hope!" He says as he pulls away from the hug.

"I know and I'm thankful I now have you in my life, you're like family to me, so how is J?"

"She's fine just upset but she doesn't want to show it, you guys should talk maybe not now but tomorrow?" I just nod at him

"So what's happening with you and Tae then?" He ask changing the subject to one I like more.

"We're spending the night out her together, I don't want to be in there and he understands" I say looking at him with a smile.

"No sex he's too innocent for that!" He says and I burst out laughing.

"Hoseok, you do make me laugh and I promise, nothing like that will happen" I say trying to calm my laughter down.

"Good girl"

"I'm not a dog" I say pushing him a little.

The door opens and it's not Tae. "That's my cue to leave" Hobi says standing up. Walking to the door he turns around and points to us.

"Don't kill each other please"