-Chapter Thirteen-

Present Time

Yoongi's POV

"This way" Namjoon points whilst turning left. I walked behind them all as I was told to. I don't mind that much as it means I can walk slower plus I can keep an eye out. I am good at the back as long as they don't run.

We all hear someone scream. We all stand in our battle stances. Ready to fight if needs be. Looking to my left I see someone running towards me. I sigh to myself. Holding up my gun I pull the pull the trigger with out aiming. With a bullet to the head the person falls to the floor.

"Dude what an aim" Jimin smiles over to me. Bowing I look up to see Jungkook typing something on his phone.

"Kook what are you typing?" I ask him. "I'm changing your number of kills from fourtyseven to fourtyeight " he quickly taps his screen.

"You've actually been keeping count?"

"Yep, I mean it gives me something to do" he shrugs after shoving his phone back into his jean pocket.

"Hey Suga, I think someone's staring at you" Jin whispers and points to behind me. I slowly turn to my right and see a girl dressed in a short body tight dress with some little heels. Raising my eyebrow I turn back to the guys.

"Go talk to her, we know how smart you are, if needs be kill, we will meet you back at the Safe House" Namjoon pats me on the shoulder.

"Dude not my type, why can't Chim do it?" I mumble, to which he raises both eyebrows.

"Fine, fine! I'll just go, see what she wants, I'll see you guys soon" they all nod at me before continuing to go back to the house.

I walk over to the girl who was still staring at me. Holding out my hand, she shakes it. Wow she's got really soft hands. "My names Taylor" She speaks with her pitchy voice.

"Suga" I tell her.

"Suga what kind of name is that?"

"My name, now why are you staring at me?" I question her.

"I think your really cute" she looks me up and down.

What a terrible flirt. Sorry girlie but unfortunately you're really not my type.

"Thanks" I pretend to smile.

"Plus your hair is really pretty" she runs her hand through my mint hair.

"Cheers" I mumble. Her voice gets more annoying every time she speaks.

"So how long have you been in here?" She asks me. Please stop talking.

"Umm over wo years" I effortlessly say.

Turning around to walk away I feel a hand pull my right arm. I turn around to see Taylor has holding my arm, I also see another group. Two guys with four girls walking towards us.

"Taylor! What the hell?" A girl who must be the leader to them like Namjoon is to us, calls over.

"Can I just kill her now?" She questions the others who shrug and nod in response. Pulling her gun out from her belt she proceeds to kill Taylor by shooting her. Just like I did to the rouge one. A bullet to the head.

I widen my eyes in surprise. She didn't even take her eyes away from her group. And she didn't miss. She just shot her point blank in the forehead. Turning around, she walks over to the girl led dead on the floor.

"And you will not be missed"

Turning around to face the others she jumps with joy. "I've been waiting like four years to do that" I laugh to myself at how  happy she is. I've never seen someone so happy to have killed someone in there own group.

"Umm hi" I speak up. All looking over to me, the only two who put their guard is the one who just killed and a girl with a Katana.

"I'm Suga from a group here called BTS, we've been in here for about two years" I say explaining myself to them.

"I'm Mich"

"Charlie" he points to himself.

"I'm Amber and this is Kay"

"Serenity" the girl holing a katana with her right hand speaks up.

"Jaimé-Leigh" the girl who just shot Taylor waves.

"We're the KillJoys the voice gave us the name, we've been in here for around ten hours, you said BTS was your group name? Did the voice give it to you?" The girl names Serenity questions me. I nod.

"Yeah there are seven of us, not one of us has been killed but we have all killed" I tell her.

"Hey Yoongi" I turn around to where the voices came from. I see Hobi and Jungkook running towards me.

"Yeah, whats up?" I look over to them.

"Nothing, Namjoon just wanted us to see if you were alright, as you weren't back already" Hobi tells me.

Nodding I turn back to the KillJoys. "Do you guys have a safe house?" I ask, they all shake their heads.

"Look I know we've only just met and all, but you can trust us! Come with us? Maybe we could combine out skills and work together?" I offer, looking to Jungkook and Hobi who just look at each other and nod.

Jaimé-Leigh looks to Serenity who shrugs. "Thirteen of us together we could help each other escape?" Serenity says to Jaimé-Leigh.

"Sure, lead the way" she nods at us.

Looking to the others we, lead them all back to our safe house.