-Chapter ThirtyNine-

Jamié-Leigh's POV

Well it started of with Jed being the only knowing.

Now everyone in the group knows all thanks to Jed's big mouth.

We didn't really want everyone to find out but me and Ren both knew the truth would come out somewhen.

I notice that Jungkook is still passed out on the floor so I push him slightly with my foot, he starts to make these weird noises which are almost zombie like.

"Stop trying to be a zombie" Suga says to him, huffing he then stands up.

"Suga you are such an old man" Jungkook says standing next to me.

I look from Jungkook to see V and Jimin talking to each other. Wait when did Jimin even move he was stood right next to me a second ago.

"So what are you two talking about then?" I question them. They look up slowly and turn to us all.

"We have badass girlfriends" they both say together.

Jungkook then stamps his foot like a toddler. "Why do you guys get the awesome things? It's seriously unfair, like why can't it be me for once?" He says whilst crossing his arms.

"Aww does baby need his bottle?" Jin pipes up whilst laughing at him.

"I guess it's just a 95liner thing" Jimin chuckles making Jungkook frown even more.

"You can join in one time, I think you and Jimin making out would be, umm nevermind" I stop myself before finishing my sentence. I then look around to see everyone looking at me on shock.

It stays silent for a couple of minutes as everyone tried to take in what I said.

"I'll umm take that baby bottle now Jin please thanks" a bright red Jungkook says walking towards Jin tripping over nothing, well I think I just embarrassed him.

"What just happened" Jimin says looking around to everything who just points to me.

"Again dude! I'm so done with you, you seriously need a filter" she says giving me the raised eyebrow.

"I think a filter would be good" I say laughing.

Jin, Hobi and Namjoon all walk off to sort the food and drinks out which is a good thing because I'm starving I blame it being me not being able to smoke because I haven't got any cigarettes left.

I haven't for about a year, well that's what it feels like to me.

"Foods done" Jin calls to us all and we all sit on the floor whilst Namjoon and Hobi serve it to us all.

Namjoon brought to two last bowls our one being his and the others being Hobi's. But unfortunately he drops one and it breaks the bowl.

"Well done God of Destruction, now one of you can't eat" Jin said looking up at Namjoon who is looking to hobi.

"You can have it, I'm not that hungry anyway" Hobi smiles whilst looking at Namjoon who just bows and smiles. Suga then stands up and walk over to Hobi. He places his brown bowl half full of rice in front of him.

"What's this?" Hobi questions Suga.

"Food for you to eat! I've eaten a little and I don't want you to go hungry, plus I'll get full watching you eat it anyway" he says smiling at him. I think that's really cute how Suga did that!

Whilst we were all eating I could tell that V was thinking about something because he was staring into his half empty bowl.

"V? What's up?" I whisper to him.