-Chapter Fourteen-

Serenity's POV

It feels so much better without Taylor here. Just like J said she won't be missed. Not one of us liked her. We're currently following Suga along with two other guys who I think are from his group, BTS back to their safe house.

"Hey I'm Jung Hoseok but everyone calls me Hobi" One of the guys says to me, whilst pulling down his mouth mask. He was all smiles and happiness. I decided to walk at the back of everyone. It wasn't a short walk plus it means I could walk a little slower than everyone else.

"I'm Serenity, but please call me Ren" I smile back to him.

We all continued to walk. We all stop as we get to a safe house. Walking in we are greeted by a tall blonde haired guy. "Who are these guys" he looks from us to Suga.

"These are the KillJoys, they are new only been here for ten hours" Suga says back to the blonde guy.

"Please don't be afraid of us we won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt us" we all nod at his words.

"Anyway let us introduce ourselves, I'm Kim Namjoon leader of BTS" he flashes a big smile showing his dimples! Dimples! He had dimples! They stand in a line and introduce themselves one by one.

The next guy to speak had pink hair. "I'm Kim Seokjin but please call me Jin"

"Jung Hoseok but everyone calls me Hobi" he smiles. I think me and him will get along pretty well.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook or Kookie" the guy who was with Hobi say doing this cute bunny-like smile.

The next one to speak is Suga. "You guys already know my name but I'm Min Yoongi or Suga I like to be called both"

I like the name Yoongi.

Yoongi lightly elbows the guy who he stood next to. I follow his line of sight, which leads directly to J. He lets out a small cough before he speaks. "I'm umm Park Jimin"

The last one is wearing a ladybug dress. "That's the cutest ladybug I've ever seen" getting an elbow in the ribs I look to J who has done it.

"Ren you said that out loud" she whispers to me.

The ladybug then leans forward, pointing to Yoongi. "See, what did I tell you" Suga chuckles as he rolls his eyes.

"Introduce yourself Tae" Yoongi mumbles.

"I am Kim Taehyung" he says doing a cute smile that looks like a rectangle.

"Why do so many of you have the same first name?" Charlie curiously asks.

"In Korea we put our last names first so hear I would be Namjoon Kim, if that makes sense" Namjoon says.

"Fair enough" Charlie nods a little.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves, I'm Mich"

"Charlie" Charlie waves to them.

I'm Kay"

"Amber" she smiles holding her hand up.

"I'm Serenity but if you want, call me Ren" I say trying not to make eye contact with any of them. Only because I feel a little awkward m because of the whole ladybug thing.

"I'm Jaimé-Leigh the leader of KillJoys" she says only looking at Jimin.

It goes silent for a couple of minutes, then my stomach decides to become a whale. "Yes, food sounds good about now" Jin pats his stomach, getting up he walks over to the cupboards to look.

"Well we've got rice, rice and more rice, why have we got so much rice? Well it looks like we're all having rice" he says pulling packets of rice out from the cupboard.

"We didn't really have time today to go look for food" Yoongi laughs a little.

We all sit around in silence, waiting for someone to speak up.

"So since you've not been in here long you probably haven't killed anyone yet" Namjoon speaks up.

"Actually Jaimé-Leigh has, she shot one of her own" Yoongi tells him. Namjoon's head turns to look at us.

"What? Why?"