-Chapter One-

Serenity's POV

"J, have you seen this? It really looks quite interesting, it looks like a house but it also maze! Seven people can enter together but no more, no less, I think we should all sign up? By all, I mean me, you, Jed, Charlie, Kay, Taylor and Amber, as there is seven of us already, we wouldn't need to find more people" I rambled on to my best friend.

Loking at her I could tell she wasn't listening. How do I know she wasn't listening? Well because she still nodding, and I wasn't even talking anymore.

"Jaimé-Leigh, stop reading" all I got was the hand.

Getting the hand was basically telling me to hang on or to shut up one of the two. Rolling my eyes at her, I just continue to read more about this house maze place that I thought looked quite good.

I eventually get annoyed with her. She just needs to take a couple of seconds to listen to what I have to say.

"Fuck sake, Jamie Lee" knowing this would get her attention she locks her phone, then proceeds to give me an evil look. The evil look was only because she hated it when people especially me say her name wrong.

"What Serenity?! What?? And you know that's not how you pronounce my name, plus I was reading this Kellic fanfic and it was getting to a good smut bit, but you just had to go and disturb me" She grumbles with an eyebrow raised.

"Just read this" I chuck her my phone

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

This book. This book is just too perfect. Kellic fanfics are just, well I have no words to describe how good they are!

"J have you seen this?" No, not now Ren. I am at a good bit. Stop talking to me.

"It's looks...looks like a house but is also... seven people...I think we should...up by all I mean me, you...Kay...and Amber" I didn't have a single clue what she was talking about as I only tuned in every so often. I was just nodding along to it, so she thought I was listening.

Damn this book is getting good!

"Jamié-Leigh, stop reading!" To hell will I stop reading. Don't tell he how to live my life. This book is too good. Putting my hand up to silence her, I feel her frown. I know it's a slight bitch move but this book is more important!

"Fuck sake, Jamie Lee" Oh hell to the no. Fine. I lock my phone, looking to her with one of my eyebrows raised.

"What Serenity? What? And you know that's not how you pronounce my name, plus I was reading this Kellic fanfic and it was getting to a good smut bit but you just had to go and disturb me" rolling her eyes at me she chucks her phone at me.

"What's this?" I question her, all I get is the eyebrow raise.

"Just read it" her voice full of sassiness. I do what she said. I read it, and do my surprise it actually sounds interesting.

"Hey look it says seven people, those seven could be me, you, Kay, Jed, Charlie, Amber and Taylor? We should all definitely sign up together" looking to her, she looks a little pissed with me.

What did I do this time?

"Oh my, why are you such an arse? I already said that but you were just too busy reading"

My bad. She should know that I don't listen when I read. When I read I slip into a completely different universe.

Serenity's POV

Repeating everything I had already told her, I give her a rather pissed off look.

"Oh my, why are you such an arse? I already said that but you were just too busy reading" See sometimes I don't even know why I even bother to speak to her.

"J sometimes I really do wonder why I put up with you? Getting back to the main reason I 'disturbed' you, what do you think? Sounds interesting right? And I'm pretty sure everyone else would be down to go" nodding she looks to me giving me an evil grin.

What evil idea just popped into her mind?

"What's the look for? Wait you said Taylor? You don't even like her! If I do remember correctly you said the next time you saw her you would rip her throat out with your teeth? Bit extreme?" I recall trying not to laugh.

"Yeah? like I was being serious or maybe I was? I just hate the bitch so it would be fun scaring the life out of her in the house maze because I could just hide and give her the fights of her life!" The biggest smile appears on her face.

"Well then, I feel rest would be up for it? I'll just call Mich because he's bound to be with Charlie, Kay and Amber?"

"Yeah but put them on loud speaker so I can hear them as well"

Nodding at her I dial Jed's number and wait for it to ring. Oh yeah Jed isn't actually his real name, it's actually Mich but with his hair the length it is it's he reminds us of a guy we knew called Jed, so the name fits and it just annoys the hell out of him!

After a couple of rings he finally answers.

Jed; Helloo

Serenity; Hi hi

Jaimé-Leigh; HI JED

Serenity; Yeah, umm J says hi too

Jed; Would you stop calling me Jed like the joke is getting old now

Jaimé-Leigh; I still find it funny so, nope?

Jed; Ugh! Anyway what's up you guys phoned?

Serenity; So minor question you wouldn't happen to be with Charlie, Amber and Kay would you?

Jed; Yep, they are all here unfortunately, guys Serenity and Jaime Lee are on the phone

Jaimé-Leigh; Bitch really...

Jed; Yeah really!
Charlie, Kay & Amber; Hey guysss!

Serenity; Okay so! I've found this house maze whilst I was casually browsing the internet, and I think I should put all our names down including Taylor, what do you think?

Charlie; I'm so down, it sounds good! But Jamié doesn't like Taylor though or has she moved on now?

Jaimé-Leigh; I'll never move on from hating that preppy knob, okay?!

Kay & Amber; Yes we are soo in! When is it?

Serenity; Okay you two need to stop being in sync all the time! Like seriously it's starting to get creepy

Jed; Okay so we are all in?

Serenity; I'll put our names down, I'll call you later with more details, plus I've got to ring the other friend and tell her that she basically has no choice, BYEE!

Jaimé-Leigh; Bye guys and Jed

Before Jed could say anything I had already hung up the phone. "You love winding him up"

"It's like a day job" laughing to herself I roll my eyes at her.

Evil should have been her middle name.