-Chapter TwentyFive-

Serenity's POV

My arm is actually starting to hurt a little but I'll be fine!

Before we all sat down to eat I noticed that J was reading something in her phone. I definitely know that it wasn't any fan fictions because she's read all the ones that she had and she can't download anymore as there is no internet in this place.

I saw Namjoon ask her something as she quickly slid her phone back into her back pocket. Something is definitely up with her.

When we were eating it was quite but not a bad or awkward quiet, it was the good type. There were a couple of questions asked, a discussion about who was going out. Just the usual conversation when we're all eating.

When we had all finished Amber and Kay took the bowls and plates. I also thanked Jin before I made my way over to Hobi.

"Hey Hobi" I say as I approach him. He's looking down to his throwing stars.

"I have an idea, stand against the wall" I instruct him. He looks to me like I'm some crazy lady but then does as I said.

"Do you trust me?" I ask in a serious yet happy tone.

"Yeah, is this some kind of trust exercise that takes us to the best friend level?"

"Yeah why not, I just wanted practice but that works too" I say as I pick up my throwing stars.

"Okay I'm going to see how close I can get them to you so whatever you do do not flinch or move otherwise it may hurt and you could maybe possibly bleed out" I say laughing a little.

"WHAT?" He squeals out as I throw the first one which lands no where near him.

"I'm not being serious, just trust me" nodding slowly he stands still.

I throw the second star. It lands between his middle and index finger. "I'd like to keep these please" he says looking from his hand to me.

I threw three more all landing in different places. All of them being super close to his body. Every time I threw one he would twitch and squeeze his eyes tightly shut.

I threw one more sideways. I want to make it land above his shoulder. I'm not very good with sideways throws. But Hobi here doesn't need to know that.

Landing where I wanted it to land, it also hooks his top to the wall. "That was very no fun! Okay now it's your turn to have sharp things thrown at you" I laugh a little. He says things how I say them and it's funny.

"Stand a little over from where I was stood this can be our practice spot" Nodding I moved closer to the wall.

"Ren you got my top! Not cool!" He says pulling it out from the wall.

Four throwing stars later he was on his last one. Throwing it, it lands next to my neck. He from me to the floor.

"Please tell me you didn't cut any of my body parts off" I say just starring at him, watching him shake his head.

"Damn Hobi you cut her hair" I hear Jimin as Hobi covers his own mouth. Slowly I look down to see only a little bit from the bottom is on the floor. Looking back up give Hobi my "you are so dead" look.

Hobi then runs over to Namjoon. Shaking my head a laugh a little. I then hear small thudding noises. Looking to my left I see Jimin throwing both knives and daggers at a target on the wall. Hitting bullseye very time!

Jimin's POV

I see Hobi and Ren throw throwing stars at one another. Watching them made me remember that there was a target on the wall.