-Chapter Twelve-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

We were slowly approaching the seventh  hour in this place. And in those hours I have already killed five people. Is that bad? I mean you've got to kill to survive so I guess I'm playing it right?

"Guys look" Jed points to a house.

"Yes it's a house?" I mumble to him.

"Yeah, it's a safe house" Kay yells.

"Shut up will you? we don't want to draw more attention, why do you think I've had to kill five people already?" I whisper yell back to her. She mouths sorry to me and I nod back to forgiveness.

We all jog over to the safe house. It wasn't as close as it looked.

"Hey Charlie" I look over to him, his face lights up like a Christmas tree. What's up with him recently it's like he likes me? Shaking that rather disturbing thought from my head I point to the door.

"You can go in first, just to see if it's clear" his smile fades. He looks down to his feet and huffs.

"Why m- Okay" he mumbles whilst nodding.

He shuffled over to the half open door. Walking into the house he disappears. We don't see him for about two minutes until he walks out the door nodding at us all.

"Well? Is it clear?" Ren question him with annoyance in her voice.

"Yeah it is"

Charlie walks back into the house and we all follow. Finding a plug I put my phone on charge as the battery was slowly starting to fade.

Trying to make a plan of survival, Taylor just sits there playing with her hair. "Wait? What will I do if someone comes at me?" Taylor's head shoots up.

"Let them kill you? Your useless to us anyway I mean try and put up a fight maybe?" I grumble at her. I wish I could kill right here right now. No one actually likes the bitch.

"I can't fight anyone, look at me I'm fragile" Taylor looks at me whilst crossing her arms.

"Well coming from the leader, who you all voted for by the way, I say it's either fight or die" I say copying her movement.

I think that must have obviously annoyed her because she got up and stormed away from us all.

Everyone went to different plug sockets to charge their own phones. Ren just stayed in the middle of the room examining the map. She kept frowning and pointing to certain points of the map.

"Hey Ren?" I call over to here. Looking up from her map she smiles.

"Yeah?" She looks at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Look after my compound bow? I can't take it with me and I really need to use that" I point towards the door labelled "Bathroom". She follows he hand to where I was pointing to.

"Yeah sure" she nods.

I place my compound bow down on the floor next to her. She pulls is closer to her before looking back to the map. Picking my rucksack I walk over towards the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom I locking the door behind me. I don't need to use the bathroom really. I just wanted to sort my weapons out. Kneeling down into the floor I rummage though my bag finding out the five Chinese ring daggers and four butterfly knives that I had hidden in my clothes.

Taking two of the Chinese ring daggers I put them in my left boot, then I place another two in my right boot. Picking up one of the butterfly knives I slide it in my left sleeve where a loop that I had put in there ages ago. I take another butterfly knife and do the same for my right sleeve.

Picking up the other two butterflies along with the last ring dagger, I put them back in my bag. I didn't want to have the others out just in case I lost any of the others.

Looking into the mirror, yeah this place actually has a mirror, I see if the knives leave lumps or bumps in my jacket. I was wearing the knitted grey jumper that I had found in the room, it so comfortable.

Unlocking the door, I walk out the bathroom to see everyone sat back in the middle of the room. I walk over to them drop my bag and sit next to Ren. "I think tomorrow we should go out to see what we can find in this place" they all nod in agreement well except for Ren who was looking around the room.

"What's up?" I question her. Her head snaps back to look at me.

One question leaves her mouth, which makes us look around.

"Umm where is Taylor?"