-Chapter TwentyOne-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

Two people have annoyed me. Both of them
I have killed.

I thought Charlie would have learned. Obviously not. But on the bright side at least he got killed by someone he supposedly loved.

I've known for ages about Charlie crush towards me. But when he voted for me to be leader and Jed said 'obviously you would' it made it more clear.

I found it disgusting how he was treating the people who took kindly us in. If Suga wanted to he could have killed us there and then.

This maze is nothing I thought it would be.

I decided to walk ahead of everyone because I was just a little annoyed. "Hey J, you didn't need to kill him you know?" I look to my left to see Hobi walking by my side.

"I know, but if I didn't he might have hurt Namjoon or maybe killed you! I don't want that to happen, you guys have been nothing but nice to us" he smiles at my words.

"See I knew she had a heart in there somewhere" I hear Ren say behind me. I just roll my eyes at her comment as I continue to walk with Hobi.

"Oww, you little bitch" Someone says from behind me. I quick turn around to see Ren fighting a rogue. I also see she's bleeding through a cut in her jumper.

"Now now trying to stab me, what a bad idea" stood still I watch her do a quick move with her katana that kills him. That's one thing I never thought she'd do. Hurt someone yes. But kill them?

"Ren do you know what you just did" I call to her as I run over.

Without saying anything she just falls to her knees. V being stood closer to her tries to stand her up. She doesn't move. She's gone all rigid. I love how much V cares for her even though he's not known her for long.

"Ren" I lightly call at her, hoping it'll bring her back to reality like it does to me? Nope nothing. V who is already kneeling down in front of her lift her head up so she's looking at him. Yet her eyes show no emotion, it's like she's turned her humanity.

She slowly blinks to let one single tear roll down her cheek. Her breathing becomes steady once again. Lunging forward, she swings her arms around V which takes him by surprise.

He then slowly moves his arms and holds her.

I feel guilt build up inside me as I couldn't help her. I wanted to be the one to being her back to her senses. Just like she is the one who can snap me out of my trances. I just don't know how to feel about V being the one to help.

We all walk back to the house in complete silence. I'm walking at the back of the group. I see V with his arm slung over Ren's shoulder to keep her stable because her legs kept going weak.

Soon enough we arrive back at the house, I was the last one to step in. Standing in the doorway I watch Jin jump up and run over to Namjoon.

"Namjoon what happened to you and Ren? Did rogues attack you? Come sit!" Jin says walking him towards a chair.

I like how Jin is worried about him.

Wait are they together? If they are that's just too cute. I ship it. I'll call them NamJin.

"No Charlie punched me, then a rogue attacked Ren" Namjoon points over to Ren. Jin just nods as he starts to clean up Namjoon's split lip.

As I walked over to Namjoon and Jin I heard a small thud. Turning around I see Ren on the floor. As I run over to her I'm joined by V and Hobi. As I help her sit up she looks around to us all.

"What happened?" She questions us all.

"Well you just fell to the floor" V looks at her.

"No I didn't, okay maybe I did, to be honest I didn't even know where I was"