-Chapter Six-

Serenity's POV

Whilst I was packing I started to complain to myself. "Why is packing so much effort?! Packing is very no fun!" I have been trying to pack for the past couple days.

My phone starts to vibrate on my bedside cabinet making me jump. Leaning over I grab my phone looking at who was calling me.

J. Jaimé-Leigh. The girl who is literally in the room next to mine.

Tempted to reject the call and make her come here I be the nice friend and press answer.

Yes? What do you want?

Well hello to you to

There was a mini pause as I waited for her to explain her reason of calling me. But she stayed silent.

So what do you want then?

Huh?

Well you phoned me, any reason why?

Oh yeah, umm can you come and help me pack?

No J, I have got to pack myself too, just pack all your leather, band tees and combat boots and all the other shit that you'll probably need

Umm Ren?

Yes?

Any idea where my suitcase is?

Seriously? You literally had it less than an hour ago because you were emptying it out from when we went to Mexico six months ago

Wait, we went to Mexico?

Yep, indeed we did

Don't worry, I found it, I'm sort of sitting in on of the sides!

Yep, I'm going now

Wait I need yo-

Before she could finish I ended the call. I need to pack my own stuff too.

"BITCH HUNG UP ON ME" was all I heard from her room next to mine. It went dead silent, I then heard her door creek open and close. Before I knew it she was stood in my doorway.

"Did you know that it's been proven that hanging up on people when there are in the middle of a sentence is fucking rude!" She frowns whilst crossing her arms.

"I got bored of the conversation we were having, plus I was busy ya know packing" I say whilst trying to contain my laughter.

"Bitch"

"Jerk, now let me pack then maybe I'll help you" I say to her, yet I can't see her.

Looking around my room for her I see her come out my walk in wardrobe wearing my new Fallen jumper.

"I like this one! Does it fit you? Can I have it?" J fires questions at me whilst looking at herself in my full body length mirror.

"Yeah I like it too hence why I brought it, yes it does fit me and no, your not having it! I got it less than two weeks ago" I say looking back down to my suitcase with all clothes I'm taking just chucked into it.

"Now take it off and pass if here I want to pack that!" Holding out my hand she takes the jumper off and starts walking around in her bra. Well there's nothing new there.

About twenty minutes later I had everything neatly packed in my suitcase, where as J was sat on my bed wearing another one of my hoodies.

"So you wanna help me now?"