-Chapter ThirtyFive-

Jaimé-Leigh's POV

After Ren walked out the door and closed it,I wanted to listen to what was going on. I don't want it to be another argument. I was trying to listen to what they were saying but I couldn't hear properly all I know is that I can hear laughing now.

I open to door to see them trying to untangle their lip piercings. I start to laugh at the mess they got themselves in to.

"Hey guys do you need some help there?" I say trying to contain my laughter. They both try to turn to look at me but because they are tangled it didn't work the both sighed and put their thumbs up to me. I walk over and unhook V's lip ring from Ren's.

"All done, now how the fuck did that happen?" I ask looking at V.

"Why do you think it's my fault?" He says putting both his hands in the air.

"Because it was?" Ren lightly giggles.

I just shake my head and walk back into the house and leave them to continue talking.

Taehyung's POV

Once J had walked back into the house, I turned back so I was facing Ren.

"I'm sorry for everything" she said whilst looking towards the floor.

"I'm sorry too, I hate arguing especially with you" I say looking back to her. I walk over to sit on the step, looking back to her I pat the slab next to me, she looks at me a gives a smile before she comes to sit next to me. She rests her head on my shoulder as she lets out a little sigh.

"I like this, but I hate it having to be in this place" I say to her, she lifts her head up and looks towards me.

"I know but just think if I hadn't come here we wouldn't have met"

She does have a point.

"What do you think will happen when and if we do get out of here?" I ask her. She puts her head back to my shoulder.

Please don't say go our own ways.

"I don't know, I want us to stay together but, I will go back to my old life and you will probably go back to Korea and see your family and I don't think I could cope with a long distance relationship" I let out a sigh in relief but she does have a point.

"I would go back to Korea but I probably wouldn't stay there and I could live over here in the holiday home we have" I say to her.

"But Korea is your home I don't want to drag you away from that" I nod at what she said.

"I've been in here for two nearly three years Ren, this dragged me away from Korea, plus being in Korea means I wouldn't be able to be with you, that may sound sad but I don't want us to break up because of living in different places, I could live over here and then at times go on holiday to Korea and you can come with me and I can show you around?" I tell her, having a little bit of hope for us.

"Yeah maybe, that's if we actually make it out of here alive" I nod at her words again.

I wonder what her old life was like. She doesn't talk about it much? I've told her a bit about mine but she's not said anything about hers?

"What was your old life like?" I decided to ask her. Within less than a second of me asking a he lifts her head up and just looked at me with wide eyes.