-Chapter Sixty-

Day of escape

Serenity's POV

We had all woken up.

We were sat in our normal circle. Probably taking in our last time sat this shitty house. "So today's the day then?" Yoongi said breaking the silence. It wasn't even an awkward silence.

"Yep, today is the day!" I announce.

"So should we all get ready?" Jed spoke up making us all look at him.

"The mute speaks!" J says acting really shocked as well as surprised.

"Yeah let's get ready, me and J will go in the bathroom like normal?" I suggest and like usual they all nod.

"Grab my bag and I'll meet you in there" J calls as she runs to the bathroom.

"Bitch" I mumble under my breath.

"Jerk" she yells back to me whilst shutting the bathroom door.

How did she even hear me?

I walked over to the door, knocked once before walking on in. "Where's my bag?" She questions me.

"Here" I hold it out to her. Taking it from my hands she kneels to the floor with it in front of her. She starts pulling different items out from it.

The last thing being a white wig.

"You didn't?" I whisper as I look down to her. She stands up, looking to me she raises both her eyebrows.

"Yep! Did you?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say pulling all the individual items out from my bag.

I put my corset top and my skin right trousers on. Once I had buttoned them up I melt down and grabbed my orange contacts out from my bag.

"I helped you pack? I don't remember packing this" I mention to here whilst looking through the mirror trying to put my contacts in.

"Yeah I went up and packed it after we had finished, never know when we might need these!" She tells me whilst pulling her boots on.

"Fair enough then, hey can you pass me my eyeliner?" I asked her. But instead of gently passing it to me she literally threw.

"Stop trying to kill me with eyeliner!" I hiss whilst she just sits there laughing at me.

"I'm seriously so done with you right now" I say whilst looking at her through the mirror.

"But did you die?" She smirks whilst standing up to go into the mirror. All I do is side eye her and judge her.

After twenty minutes of getting ready we walk out the bathroom. Standing in front of the closed bathroom door, dressed as The Huntress and The Kitsune weclear our throats to grab the guys attention. All looking around to ya they all blink a couple of times before their jaws slammed to the ground.

"Oh my god! It's really yo-" Jungkook started to say but did his usual and fainted.

"Well then" J says under her breath as we walked over to them all.

"Damn girls!" Namjoon said looking at us.

"I still can't believe I'm dating the Kitsune" Tae said looking me up and down.

I looked over to Jimin who I think was drooling over J.

"Oi Jiminie?" I called over to him and he looked at me. "You uh got a little something here" I said whilst pointing to the corner of my mouth as he wipes his.

A couple minuets later Jungkook became conscious again. Pushing himself up from the floor he looked to Jimin.

"Still?" He questioned the drooling guy.

Jimin nodded. "Yep still!"