Chapter Sixteen! Just. Hold. Hands.

"So you know that we have to act like we're dating now, right?" I laughed, as we all flopped into seats in our suite.

"Only when you don't have the wig on." Louis reminded me. "So just wear your wig..."

"So now I have to wear it all the time?" I groaned, starting to dislike this plan.

"Would you rather have to assume a third identity and date Zayn this time?" Louis chuckled.

Liam spoke before I could answer though. "But won't people wonder where Amy's gone? It's obvious that she's with us a lot, and she came with us to America. Wouldn't it be strange if she just... Disappears?"

Louis groaned in realization. "Fine... I'll pretend. Only once a week at the most though. And don't you go falling in love with me." he wagged his finger.

I just laughed. "I think I'm immune to it, having known you so long."

"Was that... An insult?!" Louis gasped.

"What?! I would do no such thing Hewy!" I held a hand over my heart.

"Alright, alright. Let's just get one thing clear." Harry said, interrupting us. "The most you can do is hold hands."

I literally fell on the ground laughing, clutching my sides even. Lou didn't help with his response...

"It's not like I haven't snogged her before. Remember Grease?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I covered my eyes. "Don't make me relive it!"

"It wasn't that bad." he chuckled, then whispered in Harry's ear. "You're very lucky Mate, she's a great kisser."

"I know right?!" he grinned cheekily, then realization hit. A look of disgust replaced it. "Don't tell me that!" he screamed. The boys laughed along with me.

"How many shows were there?" Niall asked.

"Gosh.... I can't even remember." I sighed.

"Ten. Three dress rehearsals, other rehearsals, and 31 kisses in total." Lou said, almost instantly.

"You. Are. Sick." I spat, holding back more laughter.

"I know!" he had apparently interpreted sick in the good way.

"That's... Eck." Harry grumbled, but then he got an idea, and grinned mischievously. "I deserve at least one for every one he got."

"Of course! Over the same time period though." his smile fell a little.

"Alright..."

I went over and gave him a peck. "One." I announced.

"Well that's hardly what I got." Louis smirked.

"Shut up Louie..." I whispered.

"What did he get?" Harry asked.

"Nothing really... It was nothing, all in the script. So we can just move on and-"

"Well when I said snogged, I meant snogged. Like the whole shebang!"

Niall, Zayn and Liam just sat watching, like it were a play of some sort.

Harry turned to me expectantly, "I should have what he got I think..."

"Only if you have EXACTLY what he got." I winked over to Louis.

"That sounds like a good deal to me Mate." He said encouragingly.

"Alright. I'll have exactly what he got."

"Perfect."

---------------------

"I don't think this necessary." Harry grumbled. Tugging at a leather jacket borrowed from Zayn. He instinctively started reaching for his hair, but Louis slapped it away before he could. It was completely slicked back, just like Danny's. And let me tell you, it took a lot to get it that way. I'm pretty sure that Zayn died a little when we ended up using all of his gel. He sat sullenly in an armchair, mourning.

"You have to be a convincing Danny if you want this part!" Louis snapped. "You can be easily replaced with Zayn!"

Harry just stuck his tongue out a Louis in response. Me, I was fixing my blonde wig into a high ponytail, and fluffed my long skirt out, it was the best I could do on short notice. But Louis was treating this like it was Broadway. I understood that if he wasn't singing, he would've been a drama teacher, but boy did he take his work seriously.

"Now remember, you're in a drive-in with the lovely Sandy." he gestured towards me. "You, want to go farther than she does. But, you still try to put the moves on her. In the middle of your kiss, you start to get a little... Handsy. And then, well you know."

"No, I don't! I've never seen Grease." Harry said.

"Alright, action!"

"Oh Danny..." I sighed contently. Trying to keep a straight face. All the boys were seated on the ground in front of the couch, or for our purposes, car.

"Sandy." He grinned, putting his arm around my neck, and pulling me in. It was an intense kiss, whether he knew I was doing what was in a high school play script, I didn't know, but I kept going. He started reaching with his hand, as told, and that was when I did what shocked him. I slapped him across the face as hard as I could, then stomped out of the room. There were cheers and laughter following me out, except for Louis. 

"Cut!" Lou screamed. "What are you doing?! You're supposed to shut the car door on him!"

"What car door?!" I laughed.

"A... Pillow or something! You know how many times I had the fake door shut where it shouldn't?!"

"Yes, it was my favorite part."

"Well that's real nice, thanks Love." He turned to Harry, who was clutching his face.

"I didn't see that coming." He groaned.

"I'm sorry Harry." I said, sitting down beside him. "Let me kiss it better." I leaned to kiss his cheek, but he whipped his head so I hit his lips instead, and kissed me like he did before.

"I deserved that." He smirked.

"I should slap you more often." I laughed.

"I think that's a great idea." He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Alright, alright. Let's hold it right there, before Danny and Sandy start to agree on how far they should go." Louis groaned, waving his arms. Harry just smriked at me.

"Lou, do want me to do the full scene with you?!" I laughed. 

"Hmm..." He actually considered it. In fact, I don't think that he saw it as a threat. "Okay."

"Even though the car door will most definitely make an appearance?"

"I think it will be worth it, and we are dating now." He laughed, glancing at Harry. I knew that he was the complete reason for this whole thing, well his hand-holding comment anyways. 

"Fine..." I shrugged, taking a seat back on the couch. Meanwhile, Louis grabbed Zayn's jacket from Harry, ran his hands through his hair as well, then his own. He sat next to me, waiting for me to begin. Finally, I sighed, and gazed at him. "Oh Danny..."

"Sandy." Louis locked into character. Our lips crashed together, as they did two years earlier.  I waited for it to be over. Finally, it was my cue to stop the kiss. Though I wasn't supposed to, I wiped my lips clean from Louis germs, then grabbed a couch cushion. I wacked him just as I used to, but hard as I could. "You're such an idiot." I laughed. 

"And you've gotten stronger..." He groaned. At this, he started to say more, but Harry cut him off. 

"So I think we've learned something. No more Grease, and just. Hold. Hands."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, if anyone could, please describe New York for me! If you do, I'll be happy to read your works or dedicate the New York chapter's to you! Vote and Comment!(:

-FanFiction101 xxx