Chapter Three! Ways You Don't Want to Say You Love Someone

There were a lot of things I had learned throughout my lifetime, and this just reminded me of one: Think before you speak. Instead of getting a laugh and a nod as I had expected, Harry smiled, and everyone was silent.

"No." he finally smirked.

My thoughts went into overdrive. Um... Oh dear this is awkward. What should I say? This isn't how I want to tell him... In front of everyone! Umm... When in doubt, act innocent... And ignorant.

"Oh! Haha, alright." I giggled in my highest voice possible, twirling a piece of hair with my fingers.

"Alright Harry, you big, strong, man you." Louis mocked, leaning over me and putting his head in Harry's lap.

"Oh be quiet, I'm not that bad at changing the subject." I said in reply.

"No, you just know how easily distracted Harry is." He laughed, sitting up. "Especially when you're all giggly and adorable" he said in his high voice again. "And WEIRD." He laughed, in his regular voice once more.

"Weird? That's cute." He said defensively. "And it wasn't to change the subject!"

"Actually..." I said in that insanely perky voice. He looked like he was starting to remember. I quickly looked around for anything, anything, to get everyone's attentions. "LOOK AT THE TIME!" I finally screamed, ripping Harry's watch off of his wrist and shoving it in my navy trench-coat's pocket. Louis and Niall could not stop laughing as Harry tried to get it back. In fact, we were laughing too.

"Give it back!" He yelled, reaching his arm towards my right pocket.

"No!" I screamed, pulling my legs up to my chest, so he couldn't reach as easily as before.  At first, I thought this would hold him off for a while, but he got a devilish smile on his face, so I had to take action. I swiveled so that I was facing Louis and Niall, and my back was facing Harry. Yet, this didn't stop him. Within seconds, I could feel someone's fingers moving quickly along my back. That jerk. He knew that tickling my back was my total weakness.

I started squirming all over, and screaming while trying so hard not to laugh.

"Harry! Stop!" I squealed. Trying to kick him while still keeping the watch safe.

"Never." he laughed back.

I continued squirming sporadically for about five more minutes.

"Louis." I finally spat out, and tossed him the watch. "See, I don't have it!" I showed Harry my empty hands.

"Still not enough." He chuckled.

"What do I have to do your highness?" I snorted.

"Tell me that you love me." He smiled. So much for distraction.

I gave him daggers.

"Never." I smirked.

"Then it will never stop!" He continued with his torture treatment.

"Fine! I love you, you idiot!" I screamed as my sides began to hurt from laughing so hard. Finally, he ceased. "Happy?"

"As a clam."

----------------------------------------

When we got to our building, we each went to the back of the van to grab a box of mine. And there were a ton. Just my clothes took up four of the large boxes. In total, there were eight. That left Zayn and Liam carrying two boxes, while the rest of us had one.

When the elevator came to take us up, everyone slowly started to file in. I was just about to, when something stopped me.

"Uh... Guys?" I said. "I don't know if that will hold us all... I'll wait for the next one."

Slowly but surely, Harry and Louis stepped out as well. I tossed Niall the key to my flat and watched the doors close. After a couple minutes, the empty one came back, and we stepped in.

"I still can't believe that you guys packed all this stuff up for me!" I grinned, setting my box on the ground to rest.

"It wasn't that hard." Harry shrugged.

"Your things just might be a little wrinkled... And broken." Lou added.

"Oh joy." I laughed.

But suddenly, I wasn't laughing. As the little whir of the engine stopped, and there was a lurch. We stopped moving. And that's when the lights went out.

------------------------------------------------

Duh duh duuuuh! Cliff hanger! ;)

Anyways, I'm totally sorry about leaving it there, but I'll upload real soon! Don't forget to comment and vote!(:

-FanFiction101 x