Hidden

*Clop clop clop* The sound of my horse's hooves sounded.

I shifted the cloak on me with one hand. while holding the reins with the other. Drying to hide myself from the burning sun. 'wow....it's hot out here....' I looked up with my sharp eyes. Mahad wasn't too far ahead of me, even though I was all the way back behind the others. There weren't a lot of people on horses like me. I was almost the only one, even Mahad was on foot.

'Uh...this is weird....' However, I wanted to go, and explore out here. Even though I wasn't alone here in the desert. I knew it still could get lonely. Mahad was the leader, and he wouldn't have time to talk to me. Then again he doesn't even know its me.....

'I'm sorry...about this. I just had to follow.'

*snort*

"! ...huh...?" 'Is he laughing at me?' I blinked at my horse who just made a sound. Then suddenly it turns its long neck, looking back up at me. Those sharp, gentle...onyx eyes watched me.

I patted his neck. 'No..' He wasn't laughing at me, more like sensing my stress, and worry, but not in a bad way. This dark bay arabian horse was well trained.

While my horse kept on walking my duel monsters came out of my deck.

I could sense them so I didn't even have to look to see. 'Hello guys.' I smiled in my mind.

{Present Time in Egypt}

"Hm....." Kaiba glared out the sky window of his blue eyes white jet. As much as he hated to admit it, he had to go to Egypt. It made him feel stupid, at first being oblivious, rude and arrogant. Now he is going back to hunt down a few things from the past, and on a annoying whim.

"Tch, that Ishizu....." The women's name made Kaiba's mind cringe. He hated to admit it that maybe part...of her past mind messing words made sense. How he hated to say that. Then there was another thing...that bothered him. His rival...just vanishing.....yes, meaning Yugi. Ever since some events crashing his recent tournament. The shorter little past school boy vanished.

"Im giving that guy a piece of my mind, if I ever see him again. Leaving without my consent." Kaiba's deep blue eyes glared out his window towards the clouds above him.