♠The Magician of Secrets ( Slight Edit)

"Huhhh.......well....this was depressing.... a little. I never thought my fate was to meet Seto Kaiba, would end up like this." Well..guess we better take a hike from this tree, before he changes his mind and comes back."

(True) Amethyst nods with his head.

I grab another branch slowly letting myself down. Just as my foot touches down, my mind sways a little.

I still felt like I was missing something. Something that if I found out what it is,it might even change my view on life again. (Tch....just what could it be....?)

My mind flashes a vision.

I could see a tall....dark figure. However, beside the tall one was one that was smaller. The shadows seemed to be similar.

"...who......are......you.....?" I whispered. the figures just stood looking at me, I a shadow covered their face's. I hear a quiet but low muffled voice speak to me. "Be......careful....."

"!!!!" My eyes widen as the vision shattered in front of my eyes.

"...." I averted my eyes.

Amethyst:"...?..?" He tilted his head looking at me.

" Ah, I'm sorry hehe. Let's up go eat something. Maybe we can stop at a cafe or something."

(Sounds good, but won't you tell Yusei or someone where you are?)

"Heeh..? Amethyst since when are you soo cautious?"

( Mhp..!must I answer that......) He flicked his tail. Fading away to the side.

"...." My mind wasn't even safe anymore, to speak on my own. ( My bad....) I realized he vanished from next to me.( Guess I'm on my own now, still since when dose he act like Pegasus and Rainbow...?) His speech started becoming more....like if I was his..."Mh! St-stop! right there."

I cut my mind of, leaving the park.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I stepped into the cafe that had an outdoor sitting area, as well as a basic indoor. Wanting to stay out, because it was such a nice day. I sat down at a two-person table. Of course, I was alone, I had no date or such. I looked around a little. Everyone who was here, was either with a friend, or a date.

".......this is um......weird..." I whispered. My eyes were cut off by a tall young man standing next to me.

( Oh, it just the waiter. Hahah stupid me)

"Hello miss, have you decided what to order?"He smiled at me. His face............his form.....reminded me of some on who I have seen in the past.

"...." Not realizing I held a strange pause. I blinked. "Y-yes..! could I please have a green tea ice tea, and............" My eyes scanned the menu that stood near the entrance. (Omg.....what should I eat........mhh.....I can't believe I didn't open the menu that was, two inches from me.)

I almost narrow my eyes. ( Try the strawberry cake) A voice told me.

"!"

"I'll have the strawberry cake please." I smiled.

The waiter nods, with a kind smile." Yes miss, you're order will be over soon." He bowed and left.

"H-....huhhhh.........that was close......." I sit back in my seat, resting my arm on the small fence, next to my table. Picking up my phone, I flick the screen unlocking it. I scroll down my messages, my eyes land on Yusei's name.

I begin to text him.

Me:( Hi Yusei, How is you're day going?)SEND

"Here is you're ice tea." * Click* The waiter set my ice tea on the table. It literally was tea that was chilled with ice, not iced tea.

" Thanks."

He just smiled and left.

*bbbzzt..* I heard the soft sound of my phone vibrating.

I looked at my phone. It was phone him. He replied.

Yusei:( Hey _____. My day has been going well. I heard Jack say you ran away after eating his food. Was it that bad?)

Me:( Oh! you heard.......haha no it wasn't bad. I just had to leave, I couldn't stand being the house forever.)SEND

Yusei:( Oooh hehe I see, glad to know he didn't burn the house down, by the way what are you doing?)

Me:( I'm sitting at a cafe right now, currently waiting for my cake.) SEND

*Bbbbzzt*

Yusei: ( Nice! I'm glad to see you're having fun.)

Me:( Yes, in a way I am. You can join me if you like.....)SEND

*Thump...!* My heart sank the minuet I sent the message.

(! why did I just do that!!?)
Then out of the blue, I see Ruby. (R-Ruby!? what is it?) I blinked seeing the little dark blue cat, with crimson eyes smiling with her eyes.

( R-runi niii) One moment she was speaking to me then the next, she jumped off from my table, and ran to middle section of the cafe.

(Huh! R-Ruby! wait..! where are you going!?) I was shocked seeing her just take off.
I couldn't just leave my table, I was a customer. My eyes glued onto her small form.
( Omg omg omg omg...! my duel spirit running way at a time like this???)
My mind was cut off. I gasp a little seeing Ruby has just run to another table, where a male duellist sat with his Dark Magician across from him.

( Waaah! R-Rubyyyyy?????) I almost face-planted into my tea. Taking a nervous sip, I kept my eyes on her.
I watched in shock as Ruby waltzed up next to the Dark Magician. biting my straw, I see the Dark Magician. Look down at little Ruby in surprise.

"!!" Of all the duel spirits, she just had to go to the one that looked most human, well he was technically human, just a magician.
First Kaiba now this? My life was such a mess at times.

Then I saw it, his deep blue eyes look in my direction. ( ! eeek.....! I'm soo doomed......) I prayed he wasn't angry at poor little Ruby. She was innocent. I looked at the drink and began sipping it once again.

"..............................!...................!!!!..." My mind was soo fuzzy, I had no idea what to do.