🌹Living In The Past🌹

( Slight change of plans for this story! just as a small warning. I have finally come back to this story I missed writing. I have lots of plans for it.)

I stayed in Ancient Egypt times for a long while now. Living with my friends such as Atem, Mana, and Mahad. It was so nice to be here. Atem even managed to get my own horse to use. When I wanted to explore.

I have been gone so long. I missed Diva..or Agami. He wasn't in this time. I haven't seen the guy in a while. I spent so much of my time here. I haven't checked in on Yusei, or even Kaiba. I think I have grown away from the grumpy man Kaiba. At some point, he did visit Egypt during the time I was in. I think it was time to return to my time. Just to fix up some things in my life.

It was time for me to pay a visit to the king Atem. I hope he understands...

I made my way up to Atem's palace balcony.
Before I could say a world the king sensed my presence and turned his head to me. Greeting me with a big smile. " Ah, good morning ____. Is there something you need?"

I smiled at the man. " Is your horse in good health?" He asked. I nod my head. "Yes he is. I came to tell you.. I think it's time for me to return to my time. For a while."

Atem's violet eyes were a bit sad looking at my words. " I have some unfinished life stuff to take care of."
Atem placed a hand on my shoulder." It's alright ___. You are welcome to come and go as you please. You are welcome here anytime. Though.. if you go I want you to have someone go with you."

"W-who?" I blinked my eyes. It's not like I was gonna be alone in my time. Yusei was there too. Diva might have already returned too.

~ To Be Continued 🌹🌸