✨Jewel for a heart✨

Bzzzt Bzzzt*

"!"

I pull out my phone, sliding my finger across the screen. I look at who sent me a message.

Jack:( Hello, there _____. I see you are not too far away.)

( So he found out.)

I text back.

Me:( Well...I knew you where there.............I just said nothing. There is a wall behind me.) SEND

(!..)
* Bzzt* All of a sudden a rapid second message blocks out Jack's current one.

Me:( I'm sorry!)

"?..?" ( Eh...what the....) He tilts his head. Then looks up at me beginning to shovel down cake, tea and who knows what else.
He pauses for a moment trying to figure out what to say.

Jack:(....there is nothing to apologize for. I hope you find Jesse and Jaden soon. Also....., try not to eat too much cake..., you can get sick.) SEND

My phone vibrated next to my plate. I look at it, my heart pulses hard. *T-thump..!* Hearing Jack say that made me, happy, but still. I had a lot way to go. The second I was going to send my thanks. I see Ruby appear on the chair in front of me.

( R--rubniii! ni ni niii!) It jumped up and down, smiling at me.

My eyes widen seeing a exact replica of Jesse's duel spirit, but this was my Ruby. She could be overly hyper at times.

( Ruby..!) I yelled in my mind. Her deep crimson red eyes widen, as she was about to step on the table.

( Ruby! NOT on the table.) I blinked to see Amethyst scold her. She pulled back, in shame at the cat's words.

(..R..r.ni......)

( Don't worry about him Ruby, just come float here. You can sit in my lap.) Amethyst flicked his tail next to me, in jealously.

(Rnii NI!) She happy jumped over the table and landed in my lap. ( Good girl) I smiled patting her soft deep blue coat.

( You miss, you're friends don't you girl..?)I spoke at her, holding a small cake to her. She nibbled on it.

( Well! time to go!) I put don't my last plate. Sending on last message to Jack.

Me:( Well see you around, I'm going. Bye!)SEND

I stand up, Ruby took her place on Amethyst's back, as they both followed me.

* BZZZTBZZZT!*

Jack:( W-wait what!? Where are you going!!?)

* BBZZT!*

Jack: ( Where will you GO!? HEy don't you dare not answer me!)

( Huuuuhhh.......)

* Tap tp tap tap....*

ME:( Just going for a walk don't worry, thanks for the talk earlier. Careful of those fangirls. ^-^)SEND

Jack blinked in shock at my words. (W-what..... You gotta be joking me...!!! if she is leaving the mall........wait...no...I don't think she will.....right?)

"Kyyaahh..!" JAck heard a girly screech next to him, making him shutter. "..?...uh....uh....." There where even more girls then before, all sitting near him.

( I gotta get out of here...) * FFFPT bam..!* Jack took one last sip of tea and slammed the cup down. He left annoyed.

Not long after that, I was on the escalator going down a floor. Looking at the crowd I saw nothing..., no Judai.....no Jesse......, not even Yusei him self.

I dicided to send a message to Yusei.

Me:( Hey Yusei, I wanted to say I'm going out for a walk. Outside of the mall.) SEND

Not even 2 minuets before I got a reply.

Yusei:( ____ are you sure about that? I mean, do you want some on to come with you?)

Me:( Ah, no its okay, I'm actually not alone................)SEND

Yusei:( Is some one with you...?)

Me:( Well.........you might think its stupid.....)SEND

* Bzzt bzzt..*

Yusei:( Try me. Just tell me if you need anything, I will be right over if something is up.)

*Th- thump....t-thump....* My heart beat got fast again. (...Y-Yusei............)

Me:(..Amethyst is with me, so I'm never alone. Don't worry I'll come back before dark. I saw Jack not long ago, we didn't talk much. Be careful there are a lot of .......................fangi-....)

I see my message vanish, only to see it was sent.

"!!!!!!!!!!"

( AAHH!!! OMG!!!) Almost dropping my phone, it took all I had to keep calm. My blood ran cold realizing what I just sent.

*bbbzzzt bzzzt* I heard the soft sound in my pocket.

( AHHH!! nooo! what should I do!!!!) My heart pulsed even faster.

I didn't want to know what was on the text. I was too scared to know his reaction. I swear I didn't mean it a ...weird way... (TM! WHAT THEHECK!! S.T.O.P Thinking about that!!!) I yelled at myself. Having Ruby and Amethyst stand there in total confusion.

*bbbzt bzzzt* ( AH.. another one.................)

" L-lets just go...., I'll check it later..." I whispered walking out of the mall.