🌸Pyramid Of Puzzles 🌸Part 3

"I promise I will find you two!! I SWEAR! Stay alive until then. You hear ME!?"

Atem's sharp voice echoed in my ears. That was the last time we heard him, as we plummeted down the slide.

In a rolling mess, Diva and I crashed down into another room, much farther down into the Pyramid.

*THUD!*

"Ugh..!" We hissed in unison. Diva was laying on his side when my form collapsed on an angle over the top of his. "That hurt...." I huffed, trying to calm myself down a bit.

"Y-yeah....that was uncomfortable.."

Then I realized where I was. "Oh god, I'm so sorry..!" I shot up, noticingDiva couldn't move because of me.

"Not to worry..., I am alright enough. We can not control how we fall." He peeled himself up off the ground and smoothed out his hair, as he sat back on his knees looking at me. Lightly smiling, trying to lighten the mood.

"You alright?" He noticed a couple of dirt smudges on my face.

"Yeah... more or less... I think I'm going to feel that for a while."

 Diva and I fall through a trap, As soon as a diva and I land down a slide. A trap below Diva causes him to fall down in another direction. We hear Atem shouting from above, while he hears us shouting.

( Atem's Side)

He sat there on his knees staring down into the dark hole we fell through. Sadness washed over him. "I wanted this to be fun for us. It's been a while since I had time off. Now you two are trapped inside this Pyramid." He muttered to himself. He was so close to grabbing Diva's arm, but they slipped away before he could grab it.

 He was so close to grabbing Diva's arm, but they slipped away before he could grab it

"I'm sorry..Yugi. I was supposed to protect her, your friend as well." Atem stood up as he spotted a leather notebook on the ground.

"Hmm." He kneeled down and picked it up. His violet eyes widen at the notebook. His eyes scanned into a few sentences "T-this is ___'s." He gasped, reading her words.

~"Ugh...so hot outside. It's nice but the trip out here is long. I am glad to have Atem here with me. Without him, I'm completely lost in this time."

~" Yes! finally, I am inside  Pyramid!"

~"I am so happy! My friends are with me. I can not wait to explore!"

~"Yugi you would love seeing this too. So I'm writing down as much as I can to share with you too."

~"We lit the torches to see around the inside of the Pyramid Of Puzzles. According to Diva that is what he read on the walls."

~"This place reminds me of the inside of Yugi and The PHaraoh's Puzzle. So much mystery... I love it!"

~" Even when I'm surrounded by such beautiful things, I miss my era. With Yugi and Atem there by my side.

~" Something strange...is happening...is the wall moving behind me?"

Atem shut the book, as he swallowed some invisible tears. Seeing that's how far I got with writing, before falling down the tunnel with Diva "I promise to return this to you..."

There was one secret Atem kept to himself, that he and his Magician knew about only. He knew eventually it would be some time to perfect their experiment. To somehow have himself cross over to ____ and Yugi's time. Either with the power of his puzzle or a mix of his magician's power. Reading the notebook made the Pharaoh want to practice more, so he could make his closest friends smile again. He was hell-bent on keeping this promise until the day he could prove his experiment is true.

'Some day, I will try. I just need more time.'

"Now..to find a way to pull them out." Atem's eyes land on the writing on the walls, remembering where Diva was reading beforehand. "Obstacles...that means they have a whole load of stuff to do before the exit."

A chill hit Atem, knowing these small events within the pyramid are not so simple. they can be dangerous.

( Reader/My POV)

'Uhh..' The pressure was getting to me. I needed to tell someone we were alive. 'Wait I got it!'

"What is it ____?" Diva looks at me, seeing my eyes glitter.

"Dark, you there??" I called out.

My Magician appeared to us in spirit form. Apparently, Diva could see him too this time. "Yes need help?"

"How much of your power works here?"

Dark shakes his head, trying to cast a spell. "Sorry...nothing really works in here. Something in this pyramid must be blocking my magic."

"Can you somehow go to Kaiba, and Atem and. Tell them we are at least alive."

"Kaiba, why him and not Seto?" Questioned Dark.

"If something was to happen to me, I think Kaiba would do the right thing and tell Yugi. If Atem trusts Kaiba enough, then I should too. Atem and I may not always agree with Kaiba. He can be smart at times though."

"Very well...I shall do my utmost. I warn you though, I may not be able to return here once I leave. This place has an odd aura."

"Okay..I understand, I'll be fine her with Diva."

Dark bowed his head and left. The second I said that panic hit us once again. As the floor beneath us began to open up.

"NO!" Diva shouts. He suddenly shoves me over the opening on the floor, trying to keep me from falling into it. I smack into the wall. Diva's golden brown eyes give me an apologetic look for having to be rough.

"DIVA! Grab my hand!"

"NO Stay back! I can't let you fall too. Farewell..may we meet again." I flinched at his sharp words. I was literally wanting to crawl down there with him, just so we don't get separated.

"NO! DIVA!!" I shout as I see my friend plummet a level below into darkness. "Don't Leave Me ALONE...!" My sharp shout echoed down the halls, and up to Atem, who was a floor above me. i slam my hands against the floor. "Dammit....now we are all separated..."

(Atem's Floor)

"NO! DIVA!!"

"HUH? ___!?" Gasped the Pharaoh. My screams chilled him. "___!!? DIVA!" He shouts. Hoping his voice will somehow reach them. He placed his hands down on wall. The slide was already closed up Diva and she fell down into.

"Don't Leave Me ALONE...!" My sharp voice echoed. Making Atem even more worried. My voice cracked at he heard this.

"Y-you not alone..! We are all here. Just separated by walls."

'Stay strong...keep fighting.' He muttered inside his mind. It was his time to find a way through this, and to his friends. He was extremely worried about the possible traps here.