🌹Golden Dreams🌹

Seto spent the next few minutes explaining to Atem and Mahad, that Kisara visited _____.

"That explains some of it..."Mahad put a hand on his chin.

'.. though we do not know how long that spell will last. Once it ends it will bring back her pain.' The spikey-haired Pharaoh mentally thought. He needed to somehow prepare for that.

"Do you have any idea how long that will last?" Mahad asked Seto. The Preist shook his head. "I do not. I suspect by morning it will vanish." Seto picked himself up from the ground and began to walk away. "Well I told you my story, I will return now."

Atem looked up at the tall brunette. "Thank you Seto for sharing." The man didn't reply, only silently walked off.

"My king she should return back to the healer's room." A sinking feeling hit Atem's stomach. He didn't exactly want to wake her. Let alone move her, since she was resting. When he saw her in the distance when grabbed by Shada. He couldn't forget the look in her eyes. _____ wanted to be free of that dark place. She was fighting to heal. 'I am concerned that her stitches are...not holing that well...'

"Mahad." He looked up at his tall Magician. "I believe she will be fine here, for the time being, I...do not want to disrupt her rest." Memories of ___ waking from a nightmare during the night worried him that she will be alone if she awakes from them again.

"Hmm....very well. I will bring the tray of supplies she may need. Are you sure you got this?"

"Yes." Atem speaks in a strong tone. 'Once she feels better, I'd like us to go for a ride with the horses to explore as well. First....healing.' He sighed. Mahad not having a choice understood and went back down to the healer's room to grab the items.

Quietly Atem shuffled back into his room and started to remove his crown and jewelry. Placing them softly into his jewelry box, remembering the bracelet he gave me. He spotted it from where he stood on ____'s wrist. It took him time to get used to wearing earrings again ever since he returned. He wore the outfits Yugi usually had, he didn't mind. They made it work out.

There was a long chair he could rest on once he placed down the blankets

*Tap...tap..* The kindhearted Pharaoh stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at his resting friend.

"....get well....." He softly whispered. He chuckled seeing my hair flip-flopped all over the bed. Knowing it would surely need adjusting later on. 'It's...not like your home.., but I hope you do not mind.'

He did all he could to make his Egyptian-style bed as comfortable as possible. Curtains were drawn so the burning sun of Ra wouldn't heat up the area too much. He made sure there was a pitcher of water next to the bed on a table. After adjusting the blankets for himself, Atem slumped down on his long ancient sofa. He could see the stars twinkle from outside where he lay.

Eventually, he dozed off.

(Atem's Dream Of A Past Event)

Yugi was currently in his room cleaning while Atem stood by the window in his spirit form. He could see the dark clouds moving in. " Looks like a storm is coming Yugi."
Speaks the Pharaoh, remembering how ____ is currently out.