❄A Quiet Day Part 2❄

( As a request from one of my readers, here is a chapter of only Diva content. I hope it's to your liking)

It was afternoon when Diva woke, sleepy and sore from the trip in the pyramid of puzzles. Recent memories of that place swirled in his mind. He did not tell anyone yet of his experience there.

It wasn't so easy.

Sitting up Diva touched his side, hissing at the wound on his side

Sitting up Diva touched his side, hissing at the wound on his side. 'What a bother...' He mumbled, as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. As much as he enjoyed his time living here in ancient Egypt. He missed his home, his nice fluffy bed, and trips to the cafe, even his sister. his tired dull eyes looked at himself in the camera of his phone.

'...I've had better days.'

(Rewind to the Pyramid Of Puzzles)

*THUD!*

Diva's body crashed down into the dark, and oddly enough cold room.

"..ugh....my head.." He rolled over, once he took in a deep breath. He had just fallen from the floor above, leaving his friend _____ behind.

"I tried.." He tried to sound strong, and not worried. He lightheartedly laughed a bit, trying to lighten the mood. It only helped a bit. He looked up, seeing the ceiling door that he fell through was shut. There was no way he would get back through there.

Feeling the sting of rocks on his arms, he stood up to his feet and tried to dust himself off.

"It's...so cold in here..." It was strange, sure he was underground, but this was Egypt still. It's usually very warm even inside the pyramids, depending on how far down they are.

Though this room felt like winter almost. His hand flew up to his arms, as he crossed them and began to walk.

"..this way I guess." All he could think about is getting back and reuniting with ____. He felt awful for leaving her alone. Yugi asked him personally to take care of ____ on their trip, and he failed. it was the least he could do, after what problems he caused by losing his way. Which ended his powers.

He didn't even have his cube anymore. His precious object, a memory of Shin was gone. It had no power but, it would help him feel better knowing he had it.

"So...cold...." He shivered, as he shuffled down the halls that had no torch spots to light. All he had was his light, which could die out easily if not careful.

That was when his head snapped up to a strange sound coming from ahead.

( Small Time Skip)

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!'

Diva was on the run, as some wild dog-like creature chased him down the halls in anger. Its low growls and howels chilled Diva down to his bone. 'I must not trip! I must not! Or I may not live.'

Suddenly he was faced with a dead end. He ran in place as he panicked to see where to go next.

'NO!'

Stress filled inside him as he tried to figure out what to do next. The only thing he could do was just in the stream and pray it would lead him out. The worst part of this was, it was almost winter here, and that water must have been very cold too.

'Damn.' His golden brown eye twitched.

"I guess I have no choice!" Taking the leap of faith. *SPLASH!* He jumped into the water, only to miss the wild- dog's claws. Instantly the cold water rushed around him, as Diva was swept down the dark path. He was safe from the creature though, that was all he could think of, that he managed to outrun that thing.

( Diva's Current POV)

'Ughh...it just makes me sick thinking about it...' He shivered as he did before. As if he felt that freezing cold air and water on his skin. The fear he had in him that he was about to get eaten alive.

Tying off the bandage on his waist, Diva sat back in his chair. Leaning back with a hand on his head, remembering that he finally caught up to _____, when he fell down the waterfall.

The water there was not so cold there.

He took a lock of hair in his fingers and twirled it around, he was feeling lazy to even brush it. Let alone put his hair pieces in it. A strange feeling in his sinuses swept over him. As if he was getting sick.

It was because of that cold water most likely.

A knock at the door made him sit up, wondering who it could be.