Twisted Confusion

Was this the end? I fell from a cliff from the second time, surly that was it for me...., I
'But I don't want to.....I still haven't seen everything.'
Did I mess up my life?

✨✨✨✨

"......hm..." Feeling the spinning stop, and being still I opened my eyes up slowly. Only to meet a clear blue sky, and my hand reaching up to it like a weirdo.
'!!!W-wha I'm alive...!' I gawked up at the sky, but feeling sooo lifeless, useless to not being able to move. I pull my hand back down.
'Well that was weird....'
Then a feeling on my hands hit me, the ground did not feel like hot sand. Not only that I didn't feel the sun burning my face off anymore. I blinked, trying to move my legs, but it was futile I just couldn't move.
"The hell....?" Came out from my mouth.

"Oh......so you are alive?" A unfamiliar voice spoke near me, making my eyes snap up wide.
"W-who's that..!?" I very slowly flopped over to my side, only to have done a face plant in some fresh..Green grass.

'OMG! Grass!'
"Uh....you alright there?" I brought my eyes up only to meet a guy near my age, dressed in a white biker suite in a way like Yusei's, or maybe closer to Jack's. Not only that he had deep blueish black hair spiked up to the side at a angle at the back, while a long shoulder length hung on his right. My eyes scanned the front once again, only to see blonde bangs swept to the same side in a spiked look. Now this made my jaw drop. It seriously made me start thinking that he either saw Jack, and Yusei too much in the past, or.......
"....heellooo.....?" The same voice called to me. "Ah..!" I snapped out of it seeing the same deep blues eyes looking at me.
".......h-hi....." I replied slowly.
The guy was already sitting on the ground looking at me in confusion. "Ah..., sorry about that. I didn't want to bother your nap." He looked to the side.

'Nap...??' I tilted my head.
"Well...., see I was ridding by on my runner, and....I saw you lying on the grass. You didn't move for a long time so...I wanted to see if you where alive."
"..oh....." 'WAITT! DID HE SAY RUNNER!!!!!!As IN DUEL RUNNER!!?'
"Haha yeah..., funny huh." He stopped talking as he looked back at my face. "Say...., where am I? and what time is it?"
"Uh.......This is New Domino City, and....its 3 in the afternoon."

'I'M BACK!!!!!!' I shout in my head, literally attempting to jump up.
I push myself up off the ground, only to have me flop forward down the HILL!!!

"W-w-woah..!!!" I screeched seeing my world flip upside down.
"Waaaaahh!" I shout. "H-hey Wait!!" I hear the half blonde shout to me, he seemed just as shocked as me.

* Tumble tumble Shhwwwshs * I rolled, down, and kept on rolling. 'Just how big is this hill!!?, and where the Ra was I spat out to?'
I felt my head sway like mad, I couldn't focus, as suddenly everything came to a halt. It took me 2 seconds to realise my leg was grabbed.
"💦...uh..huh.......wow......" A low groan came from above me. I was only partly awake at this point, my position making my headache grow.
I looked up with my eyes, only to see the the same guy who I saw seconds ago, have his arm around my ankle start sitting up. I assumed he tripped, and fell on his face.
'Hey...are you alright?" He looked down at me with worry in his deep blue eyes. He seemed really kind. "....." I shake my head a little, looking away.
"W-whats wrong? are you hurt."
"....ngh......." I winced a little holding a hand up to my head. No this did not make him give in. Letting go of my leg, he walked down to face me.
"You sure don't look alright.....d-do you need help...?"
*T-thump* My heart pulsed, remembering all that happened. ".....you said new domino city....."
"Yes..?" He blinked in reply.
"Could....you.....help me find Yusei.....Fudo...." Just like that my vision began to blur, I couldn't finish as everything went dark.

{Hint: If you know( or have a idea) who this mystery man is, he is older.....around 18- 20's}

Also I wanted to show this for some reason, that its not impossible to style your hair/ wig like Atem/ Yami's
Without making it look too bulky, and add foam or such to it for spikes. ( Personally I don't like that idea) I as a cosplayer, really am going to do its myself based on a few ideas I have put together. ( In my mind it depends on how the hair is cut, to be able to style it) In my high school many years ago I saw a girl who styled her hair like Yami's. It looked amazing. So soon enough in the next year or so I will cosplay Yami/ Atem. I hope you are all exited to see it, because I can't wait! to do it myself. ^_^

(Here is a picture I saw online that really made me happy to see)