Living With Stuck Up Rich Man Part 2

I woke up the next morning, feeling a soft blanket draped over me. Then my eyes landed on a plushie of blue eyes. 'Oh..wow...how did I even get-' I shook my head a bit, not even wanting to figure out what mood Kaiba was in to give me a plushie.

"Morning____." Mahad greeted. I was happy to see him, but I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I wanted to go back to Egypt. To Atem's time, so explore and enjoy life there more. I still didn't find the job I wanted. In this state, no one would hire me. Thought this time I wanted to take Diva with me. It would be fun, even if Atem was busy with his duties, I could hang around with Diva. I looked around seeing no Kaiba.

"Mahad...I wanted to go back to Egypt. Where Atem is."

The magician's deep blue eyes widen. "I thought you wanted to find a job in this time?" He asked. "Yes.., but in this state, no one would hire me. So can we please go back? I want to bring Diva with us though."

Mahad was speechless for a moment. "Shouldn't you tell Mr. Kaiba about you leaving?"

"I'll leave him a note."

"Very well. Most of my powers have returned now. Though I'm still in this alive state. Before we proceed, I need to send a letter to Atem. There are certain things they need to do on the other side for this to happen."

I nod my head."I'll text Diva till." I watched as Mahad began to write in the air in golden light, his words were written in ancient Egyptian, of course, I had no idea what they meant.

Reader/ Me: So I have decided to return to Egypt where Pharoah Atem lives. Mostly while I heal, because no one will hire me here when I look like this. I ask you though, want to come with me? 

" I have finished my message. It has been sent. As soon as we get a reply we can begin. It shouldn't be too long though. By the end of today, we will return to Egypt."

"Thank you. I drink some of that medicinal tea Diva brought me till." I slowly stood up from the sofa to boil water. My legs burned..., my body was so sore. A trip back to Egypt may just be what I need.

( In Ancient Egypt)

Atem was sitting on his thrown. 'Ugh..this is so boring...nothing is happening.' He sighed to himself. 

A scroll suddenly dropped into his lap, almost scaring the life out of him

A scroll suddenly dropped into his lap, almost scaring the life out of him. His deep violet eyes look at it in shock. He quickly opened it up. Only looked at it for a second. He abruptly stood up. His heart began to race. 'Finally! no more boredom, thank Ra. I need to gather my magicians now!' He began to speed walk out of the throne room, almost tripping on his cloak in the process.

He needed to make sure everything was perfect.

(Couple Hours Later In Reader's/ My Time)

"There we go.., that should do it." I set the note down using the dragon plushie as a paperweight for Kaiba. He might not be happy about this. I called Yugi not long ago, telling him I was going back. He wished us luck and told me to give his regards to Atem. Poor guy missed him a lot. I don't blame Yugi. A lot of us miss him.

"Lady ___ we should go. They are waiting for us at the spot for the ritual." Mahad calmly said. "This is going to be fun. Thanks ever so much for inviting me ____." Diva was so thankful. He may not have powers anymore, but he sure as hell loved Egypt too.

Packing away some tea, hair brush wallet, and such. The two of us followed Mahad to the area he was told to take us.

( Time Skip)

"According to the Pharoah...this is the area." The magician told us. It was a fountain. There was no one here. Only the glittering water in the setting sun.

"I apologize but we need to step in the water. Your shoe will get wet."

"Ha..guess it can't be helped."

I wrapped myself up in the deep purple cloak Atem gave me. It was cooler at night. Now all we had to do was wait.

"Now just stand here, and I'll handle the rest."

"Alright." Diva and I nod.

Mahad was waiting for a certain kind of Signal, in order to cast his spell.

It was so quiet...I could hear crickets.

Mahad was meditating. When his eyes shot open. "There..." He whispered. Diva and I watched as he began to cast a spell with his hands. Golden light mixed with violet glitter.

"Now hold on tight any minute and we will -"

Suddenly Mahad's words stopped. I couldn't hear a sound or feel anything. Both Diva and I blacked out.

( That Night)

Kaiba came home and saw the note weighed down by his plushie. The note said.

Hi, Kaiba

Thank you very much for all you have done. It was time for me to move on. I have actually went back to...visit the Pharoah. In this state, it's not like anyone would hire me anyways.

You are not the reason why I left, I appreciate what you did. I'll return sometime when I'm feeling better. Till then good luck running KC.

Ps: T-thanks for the plushie and blanket.

Something hit Kaiba that night when he read the note. A feeling of, he was not good enough hit him. Or he wasn't good enough for helping her. He knew he could be cold, and unapproachable.

A tiny smile appeared on his face. "Very..well, I'll have a job ready and waiting for you when you return." He quietly whispered. Images of Kisara that woman with super long silver hair flashed in his mind. The time he was transported to Egypt. The only woman he ever had some tiny feeling for. The woman whose soul was connected to the silver dragon he loved so much.

"Blue eyes...guard her then too."

- To Be Continued