Switch

______......

'......'

_______!......

A figure of Yami stood next to my body on the ground.
"💦!Ha..!_______!" Yami rolled my body up onto his lap.
" I can barley sens her spirit....." He shook me again by the shoulder. Violet eyes wide, at my limp body.
"N-no..she can't be gone! Her spirit is still here,...just.....its.....weak....." Yami looked up into the darkness.
"Anyone! Please help her! she needs help! ________,______!" Biting his lip having to reply he leaned his head close to my chest.
*T..hump..............thump..*
"! She still has a hear beat." He sighs. Weak, but still there.
"I won't leave....you I promise.....just please wake up soon. I'm sure others are waiting for your return." Yami layed my down on the dark ground, taking off his signature blue jacket off, and wrapping it around me. Making a small pillow on the edge of it. Sitting down, with one knee up he watched me.

✨✨

I could feel a rush of air around me suddenly. I felt sick, sick from not eating or drinking. Or was it a cold? "........" I opened my eyes up once again. Only to find some white object in front of me.

'....w-what.....' I blinked my drowsy eyes. I pretended to stay asleep, but another voice suddenly caught me off. "Hey..!"
"Oh hello." The voice from behind replied. "How are-" The voice stopped.
"Is that...!?"
"Wait you know her?"
'.....t-that voice......who is that.' I tried to listen closer,but it was so hard...to say awake. I felt too calm, and lifeless.
"Of course I do! she has been missing for a month!" I realised we stopped moving, I felt a pulse hit me.
"Waaahh..! seriously!? hey wait do you know a Yusei Fudo?......she asked for ....him."
"Of course, he is my friend!, he will be so glad to see her again. I'll take over..........here....." I started fading out once again.....
Feeling me move again, but I wasn't sure.....by who, or what. I was soo tired.

"Thank You....so much....Yugo...." That was all I heard.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨