🌸Pyramid Of Puzzles 🌸Part 1

They began to set slowly as I sat there on the boat. It was so peaceful. I was brought back to myself when I heard a bird chirping above me.

"Oh, a white hawk." 'Could it be?' The bird flew around my head in circles. I looked out towards land, and way down there sat Pharoah Atem on his horse.

The second we made eye contact he smiled at me, waving a little to me. "He came." Here I thought he would be too busy. He seemed to want me to go back to him. Sighing i picked up my paddle and pushed my way back across the sea to him.

"Welcome back ____, did you enjoy your time on the water?" He dismounted his horse and walked to me holding out a hand. He was trying to be nice as I crossed the water. I take his outstretched hand as I stepped onto the sand.

"Yes, it was peaceful."

"Good, will you return with me? The sun is setting, the night can have the wild animals to become more dangerous."

He must have noticed that I had no horse. "Sure."

Atem climbed on his horse and held a strong hand out to me

Atem climbed on his horse and held a strong hand out to me. He pulled me up onto his graceful steed behind him.

(A Couple Days Later)

Upon my wishes, Atem cleared some space for us to go explore. At first, he wanted to make sure I was well enough to travel. He had Mahad check my health.

With the good news from Atem's magician. We were ready to go. "Will you be coming with Diva?" I asked him.

"I would love to, this sounds fun. It has been a while since I explored a Pyramid."

"Haha, indeed me too." Atem smiled next to me and Diva. "Seto watched Palace while I am gone."

"Yes, my King." He bowed his head. His deep blue eyes looked at me, they seemed to hold some pleasant emotions in them. "Hey _____." Seto shot me a look,

"Yes?"

"Do not let the Pharaoh get lost in there. Or you won't hear the end of it." His empty threat only made me laugh."Haha you silly."

"H-hey?? What makes you think I will get lost in there??" Atem blinked at both me and Seto.

"Don't worry Atem. We got your back." Diva and I smiled.

"Very well, I trust you. Let's be off."

Atem had me join him on his horse this time. While Diva rode on him, that was given to him by the Pharaoh. This time I brought a little leather notebook with me, to write down everything about this trip to the Pyramid. I wanted to tell Yugi all about it when I saw him next. I was dressed in my casual modern clothes, with the violet cloak draped around me.