Living In The Past Part 2

Small Note:
(Hello! I'm so glad if you made it this far to my old still ongoing story. A bit about who I like in Yugioh.

Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-OH The Dark Side Of Dimensions are both personally very close to me and hold good memories. I personally love the movie.
My favourite characters are Atem, Dark Magician/ Mahad , and Diva or also know as Aigami. So there will be lot's more to come enjoy!)

"W-who?" I blinked my eyes. It's not like I was gonna be alone in my time. Yusei was there too, even Diva possible was back all ready and waiting.

"Mahad, or as they called him in the future. Dark Magician." I looked at Atem's violet eyes. WAs he serious? Yes, he definitely was, but why would he pass him down to me? I mean he was his guardian.

"You don't believe me.. do you? I can see it on your face." I shake my head. "No it's not that. I'm surprised, Mahad is important here. Also, how would that even work he? isn't...exactly alive in that era...only as Dark Magician.

Atem looked at me with a peaceful smile. He looked dead serious. "Dear..___Mahad has become much stronger as a magician. I know he is capable of such things if he puts his mind to it. Do not worry."

"Alright...I won't worry." Atem reached up to pat my head. I was taller than him( Sorry if you aren't as tall as me, just add something else)

"I know a way on how to have you travel back easier, the puzzle in my time can help. It will avoid you from injury at least."

"Okay."

"Right, go fetch your things. Do anything you must, and I will speak to Mahad and Mana." Atem was about to walk away when I called back to him. "Atem.."

He stopped and turned on his heel, facing me once again. "Yes?? what's the matter."

"It was nice to see you,..hope we meet again."

He let out a bright smile. "We will."

Atem walked away to do his duty. He was in thought though. 'I know..this is going to be hard. She is like family to me, Mahad and Mana. However, she has her own life there where Yugi is. Diva...he seems to really care about her. I'm certain he is waiting for her return. I can not hold her back against her will.'

Atem sighed. He lifted his hand up and began knocking on the doorway of Mahad's home.

(Reader/Me POV)

I was so nervous, but also a bit excited. I ran to the stables to get one more good look at the horse I was gifted. I never mentioned it to anyone. I named the horse Prince. He was a black and white mix coat. Such a gentle, faithful stallion.

I said my farewell to Prince and went back to the home I lived in outside of the palace

I said my farewell to Prince and went back to the home I lived in outside of the palace. It was quite nice, but only because of the help I was given to get this home. I gathered up my duel disk, clothing, and small items I had, and began stuffing them into my backpack. I had my deck ready to go as well.

It was evening now, so it was a good time to leave without bothering any staff or people living here.

I made my way back to the palace. I quietly went up the steps to the meeting room assuming Atem was gonna be there to help me leave.

-To be continued