♠Ace ♠

(E...eh..eh.......) I twitch seeing the tall man just below. He had some leaves in his hair, and maybe a really painful lump on his head.

"........." I didn't move tried to pull back even more.

"Aggghr........what was that...?" He turned his head left and right, till I got his eyes up on my form.

"!" ( H..e....looks mad...) His deep blue eyes pierced my soul, making me almost regret pulling that branch just to play with it. On top of that Ruby look a crack at his neck as well. ( Haa.....thankfully it looks like he can't see Ruby........)

Ruby slowly floated back up to me, she had a sad ashamed look on her face. (...oooh.....Ruby.....) I thought to myself.

"Hey." A stern voice called to me. It seemed to have almost sounded like a lion. * Tick ticcccck............* I swear I could hear the sound of time freezing.

"What are you doing up THERE?." His voice was getting darker and darker. ( Eeek! haha maybe I can just apologize....to him....) I nod to myself.

"Ah I'm sorry about that, I swear I didn't see you there." I was just about to bow my head a little.

"Mhp....then who will deal with the leaves hat have fallen?" He glared at me. He slowly...pull them off one by one gathering them in his hands.

"I"m really sorry please except my humble apology." I bowed my head." Also about the leave I have gotten on you." ( Ughh, who is this guy!! He reminds me of Jack a little......well....even he isn't sooo dark.....)

" Speaking to me in such a way..., do you know who I am?" His words dug into me.

( Just stay calm....that's what I have been told. I meant no harm....so I have no reason to bite like him)

( Right!_____)

"!"( Amethyst..!!) My heart skips seeing him just next to me perching on another branch. His deep violet eyes, telling me do stay calm.

" I'm sorry I do no know who you are....." I replied coming out from the shadow off the tree branches all the way. The man's eyes widen, as they scan me. He gave me a stupid stare.

"....." (....stay calm.....) That's all I can say. I knew this guy seemed to be.....wealthy......er....,but.....still I can't be mean to him back.
He shifted in his stance and replied." I'm Seto Kaiba."

*Thump* My heart literally dropped. ( W-what!!!! no WAY! Theee Seto Kaiba?)
He stared at me obviously, waiting for a answer and fast!

" I'm sorry Mr, Kaiba." I tried to sound as formal as possible, and not like a idiot.

"Mhp! do you think that will get you out of this situation?" He glared at me, now facing me head on. I still grasped the tree branch thankful he couldn't just jump at me.

(...the rich boy.....is him..., the one who I heard about, this is Kaiba. He actually looked quite attractive.) However, if I said that out loud he'd shove my head in the gutter.

"N-no...I understand why you are upset, I'm truly sorry." Amethyst said nothing as me sat next to me.
Then my eyes narrowed down the the collar of his, white jacket. There it was a small, yet it was still a injury. A purple bruise on the back of his neck. Just then I pictured seeing the branch, whipping him on the back of the neck, and see Ruby clam down on him as well.

(...Oh.....hehe....) I have injured a rich guy. Stupid yet a little funny.
"Well then since you can't speak, I will speak for you. You will now work for me, unless you wish to be pummeld into the ground by my deck."

(Tch...this guy..)
I smiled a little." I have more respect for my cards, so I except the job, I was looking for one anyways." I smiled tilting my head.

"Heh....Interesting...." He trailed off. Was he laughing? Creepy...." Tomorrow morning 9:00AM 10th floor, see you there." He walked off with a smirk.

I blinked. ( UGHHHH,..! damn it!!) I looked, at Kaiba walking away from me. It was like his back was laughing at me.