🌟Departing🌙

"..H-hello..? anyone here," I called into the quiet room.

"Oh, hello there lady___." To my surprise, I was greeted by Mahad who stepped closer in my direction.' Atem must have told him.'

He tilted his head to me, his long locks flowing to the side." Everything alright there?"
He seemed a bit concerned.
"Yes." I lied a bit.

"Hm, I see." He didn't question me. "The king has told me about your travels."
"Oh he has?"

Mahad nods." As much as leaving the king behind is something I shouldn't do. He did request me to aid you. I couldn't say no." His voice was always so soft and soothing. I was easily calmed down by his presence.

'Trust Mahad____, he means well. I am positive Atem knows what he's doing.' I looked up slightly hearing the voice of Dark. He was my dark magician duel monster. Sure enough, it was him. Long golden locks and blue eyes were similar to Mahad at some point when he became a magician as well. He bore different colours and attitudes though.

Dark's lips didn't move when he spoke, yet I could hear his words. Mahad noticed the blonde magician in the room and greeted him with a nod.

Atem not long after walked in the side with Mana."___!you are really leaving us?!" She ran up to me in shock. She was sad to hear of the news.
"Yes, I am.."
"Aww.. noo."
"That is enough Mana.., she has a life as well outside of here." Mahad tried to explain to her. "My king I assemble the magicians you needed to help with this travel," Mahad told Atem.

Atem nods."Great, thanks Mahad. Now then shall we start___?" Atem looked at me waiting for my consent.

I took a deep breath. "Y-yes...may as well."

"Alright, men prepare for the ritual." Ordered Mahad. "Yes sir!" They replied. Atem walked over to me and held a hand out. "I'll take you to your position." I looked at the ring that was painted on the ground. "Don't worry, it will be alright."

I placed my hand in Atem's and let him walk me over next to where Mahad stood. "Mahad take good care of her when she needs it."

"Yes my king, I will give her my life if needed."

"Right. Now ___, stay calm. It shouldn't be much longer now." Atem passed my hand over to Mahad. The great magician gently took my hand and made me stand close to him. "I apologize, but it's to make sure the ritual is successful."

"I understand."

Atem stood away from the ring, letting his men do the job. The magician's began to cast a spell. the floor below us glittered like gold, with a mix of violet. My heart raced as I watched us get swallowed up by a colorful blast of clouds. I gave one last look at Atem, he nods with a happy smile on his face. Mouthing goodbye.

"Goodbye..Atem." I said to him.

Memories of all my friends started flooding into my mind. Mana, Mahad, Atem, Yugi, Joey, Diva. I wasn't sure if it was the spell.

Just like that everything went dark.

"I'm coming Diva, Yugi..wait for me."🌹🌸

(I would have uploaded a photo to match this chapter, but I'm having internet problems here, so i'll try later.)