🌹Those Sharp Words🌹

( Just writing this here, I changed the rating of this book to mature because it does have some violence, language, and blood at times. There is a possibility it will get more action and bloody later on)

I was currently sitting next to Atem's throne on a chair they brought me in. I heard every single lecture possible in the past couple of hours. both in English and ancient Egyptian. I was bloody tired of this, my brain hurt. 'How does Atem's legs not fall asleep sitting here??' I thought. How was his back not sore?

In the first half of the lectures, Atem ordered his people to listen to him bout me, and why I was there. He was still nice to them, but he was still stern. Isis, Mahad, and Mana were both pleased that slowly people started accepting this.

(Mahad's POV)

As time passed, concern started to be written on Mahad's face. He could see the blank look start to turn on my face, and my brain was shutting off. Atem was in a meeting, and I was forced to listen to it. As they blabbed in Ancient Egyptian.

'Oh dear...she looks unhappy..' Mahad thought. He could tell I was trying to stay awake, and blink my eyes every so often, but I was clearly not there. Atem hasn't noticed yet because he was busy.

'I must say something..., but what?' Mahad was puzzled. It was quite possible she was to fall right off her seat from being bored. He didn't want to deal with that right now. 

(Back to Reader POV)

I continued to sit there, I even saw Diva wave to me from the corner of the hall. I wanted to hang out with him more than ever now. It was nice being in Atem's presence but, this was frying my mind. My blank face looked at Diva, pleading for help.

The Egyptian man could only smile softly at me, mouthing It will be alright

The Egyptian man could only smile softly at me, mouthing It will be alright. 'No No no..! don't leave.' I shout in my mind. Quickly I picked up a tiny pebble next to my feet and tossed it to the side. It landed near Diva. His golden brown eyes fall back on me surprised. I twitched my one eye a bit, asking him to stay.

A sweat drop fell from Mahad's face seeing what I was trying to do. He pitied me. I was going to say something to Atem, but suddenly a tall figure appeared in the hall. A figure I have not seen in a while.

'Oh..my god..!' My head suddenly turned, making Diva and Mahad's heads snap in the direction I was looking. "hmm?" Atem followed the eyes of his friends, trying to see what they were looking at.

'Uhh.....what could it possibly be now...?' Question the magician.

 There stood the grumpy, stoic man. Seto Kaiba. He had a bunch of extra tech on his clothing. 'H-how on earth did he get here??'

Atem quickly ended his lectures, and everyone's attention was now on Kaiba. I tilted my head to Diva, asking him to come to my side. "____?" Diva whispered.

"W-what's he doing here?" I whispered to Diva.

"I haven't the foggiest." 'Though this is interesting, what dose Seto Kaiba want?' He thought to himself.

Atem's face went serious but friendly.

"Kaiba, this is a suprsie. What brings you here?" Atem spoke in a strong tone, he still welcomed him though."

"Pft what kind of a question is that?" Kaiba suddenly pointed towards me. "So this is where you are, ____."

*T-thump* My heart panged hard, it was the wrong kind of feeling. Diva stood closer to me in a protective manner. Knowing Atem had to stay on his throne. Kaiba wasn't stupid to hurt ___, but he was harsh with words.

"Come one ___ speak. Tell me, when do you plan on returning?"

Atem's nose twitched. "Kaiba she does not answer to you." Atem spoke strongly. I avert my eyes. "Kaiba you aren't my boss anymore, so I don't see why you need to ask." Kaiba was not having it.

"OOh I see heh, wanting the Pharaoh all to yourself is it?"

*cough!* "W-What?!" I gasped. Atem and Diva's eyes widen, as their face goes blank.

Mahad was speechless.

"HAh! I see now you want to take his title away from him, so I don't."

"K-Kaiba NO! you got it wrong." I began to shout, as the boys around me looked at me shocked. Seeing that I began shouting at the brunette before us.

"OOOH Do I ?? Then what's that, why are you sitting there HMM?"

*KRRK* I began to get upset, at Kaiba for being too stupid and dense. "Now hold on Kaiba! ___ is welcome here. Why does she even concern you? Like she said she does not answer to you anymore." Atem got to his feet, glaring a bit at Kaiba.

I shake my head and begin to stand up. I needed to knock some sense into this man. This maybe something really stupid, but I had to stop him. "W-wait hold on ___?" Diva tried to stop me, as I began walking toward Kaiba.

"Look buddy, I don't know what your problem is." I stomped over to him. Atem and Diva began to panic, as they tried to stop me by grabbing my arm. I yanked in away from them. 'Finally, I can do something else but watch.' I cracked my neck a bit.

"HAh what my problem is? Y-you were.-" Kaiba suddenly got cut off by a sharp punch to the face by me. 

Gasps flooded the hall. Atem, Diva, and Mahad gasped in utter shock. It was too bad that SEto wasn't here, because he may actually faint seeing this.

"Ugghh...!" Kaiba hissed, his eyes widening in pain. Completely clearing the smug look off his face. 'Sweet revenge.'

For a second I couldn't feel the pain in my hand. I was happier about daring to punch Kaiba. Then it hit, the suddenly horrible pain flooded my hand. the pain of punching someone for the first time was no easy thing. 

I reeled back in pain. "AAarrghh...! oooh my..." I gasped, feeling the sharp burn. My knuckled began to bruise quickly. Now both Kaiba and I were hissing in pain. I began shaking my hand, in a hopeless attempt to stop the pain.

"Nice shot." Atem swallowed a bit, glad he wasn't the one to get punched. He could just about laugh at Kaiba though.

Kaiba almost looked embarrassed and sorry for what he just said. He took a step back to clear his head. A large bruise began to form on his face. Meanwhile, I was still hissing in pain, not sure what to do. Mahad tried to get me out of the room, but I wouldn't listen.

"M-my king we need to do something." Mahad tried to ask Atem for help. "Ahh y-yeah. Diva could you please..uh take ____ for me." Atem facepalmed.

"M-me??" Diva blinked. "Yes, I need to deal with something still..... unfortunately." 

Diva swiftly walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder. Giving Kaiba a sharp grin for what he just got from opening his big mouth. Diva didn't exactly like Kaiba. He laughed at the man.

"____, this way please." Diva leads me out of the hall. "W-wait I can't just. I need to make him pay!"

"N-no no ahaha, I think you did enough damage." Diva struggled a bit to hold me back, and walk me out. Atem chuckled lightly for the fire still inside me, wanting to hit the brunette again.

"Suffer Kaiba..." I glared at him one last time.

Atem took a couple of steps closer to Kaiba, he now stood before the brunette. His hand on his hips looking at him with a grin. "Would you like to try again? your entry was poor." Atem mocked Kaiba.

"Tch...very well." Kaiba wiped a drop of blood off his lip. In his brain, Kaiba was absolutely flustered, confused, and humiliated.